Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rd 2 321 Vs Colts

(09-19-2022, 02:13 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Don't put words in my mouth clown boy

Maybe go read the OP in the first three to one thread
You seem to be making up your own rules for how to post here

And your zeroing in on Robinson with a skewed stat line shows your complete ignorance of situational football 

He scored a touchdown for the second week in a row coming off an Achilles that kept him out the entire preseason you moron

Of course Robinson's  stat line is skewed after running into a loaded box in order to chew clock with a 17 point lead, are you really that stupid?

Um this isnt a post to say james robinson is bad just to point out how dumb you are to leave out the guy who had the most impact on the game for him. Clown

I know ClownJagBoy isn't going to suddenly understand football, but I'm posting this for anyone else out there interested in some insight into Jenkins good game on Sunday vs the colts. 

Jenkins'  pick in the first half was caused by Ryan being hit by Travon Walker as he released the ball. 

[Image: pick1.1cb3b028200ac8105.md.png]

The INT caused by the pressure and hit above was the only impactful play Jenkins made in the 1st half.
The score was 17-0 at that point. 

While they did score after the INT, it was a methodical 9 minute drive very well executed by Trevor and the entire offense. 
Most impact?  Trevor, Kirk, and Robinson all impacted the game more than Jenkins in the first half. 
Jenkins played well and was in position to capitalize on an errant throw caused by Walker, but... not the most impact. 

In the second half, he had a QB hurry on an unblocked, delayed DB blitz and one PBU. 

He allowed a 66.6% completion rate in coverage equating to 70 of Indy's 195 passing yards. 

In the third quarter he let J Taylor shove him to the ground quite easily when attempting to tackle him. 

[Image: hit.rj.15cf3bd7ce2ff5a6d.png]

Luckily, Cisco tripped him up to prevent a TD. 

Jenkins did make a good play when he shoved a receiver out of the back of the end zone before he could get two feet down.
Credit where due. He allowed the catch but made a heads up play. 

He got torched by Dulin late in the game allowing a deep pass. 

Then, finally, the aforementioned PBU in the end zone. Matt Ryan - rolling rapidly to his right to evade Foye Oluokun, tried to defy the laws of physics to throw across his body in the opposite direction of his direction of travel and lobbed up a duck for Jenkins. 
Kudos to Rayshawn for being in the spot and alert to the ball, but, see the pic in next post for clarity on the throw being impossible if your name isn't Pat Mahomes. 

So, I'm all ears for someone to tell me why I should be praising Jenkins above anyone else on the roster. 

In fact, after watching the all-22 and focusing on the back seven of our defense, Devin Lloyd actually played a better game in coverage than Jenkins. His advanced stats compared to Jenkins' support that opinion as well. 50% comp rate and 18 yards given up.

Here is the bad throw from Ryan:
[Image: duck.pass15dcdd32ce76d44f8.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2022, 03:13 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 10:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The parameters are far too confusing.  Why not just 1-3 like every other ‘poll’ in the world?

do what you like. Nobody gets a trophy or a paycheck for doing well in these activities

Well thank you, I am doing what I like.  As far as players of the game, it would be hard to make any sort of grade since I’ve seen nothing more than a few highlights this year.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-20-2022, 08:30 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 07:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Hello All

just a reminder of the Rules for the 321 voting

321 is points based not anything else, you award either 3, 2, or 1 points to just 3 players who in your opinion were standouts during the game, whether that be a loss or a win

the 321 points can only be PLAYERS, not anything else, e.g. doug pederson, gameplan, ref etc ,

you can only do 3 players, not 3 players separately from offense and defense, yes it can be hard to choose but that's all part of the fun of the 321 game

i will repost the rules again next week in a new thread and i will do my best to tally the votes from people who did it properly from this week

everyone should get the hang of how the 321 works as we start to get properly into the NFL season

@you're not my supervisor@

Just makes the vote tallying process easier for me mate

(09-20-2022, 04:43 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:30 AM)Mikey Wrote: @you're not my supervisor@

Just makes the vote tallying process easier for me mate

The @s imply sarcasm. If my vote isn't counted, I'm not gonna ask that you be fired, friend Wink

(09-20-2022, 10:16 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The parameters are far too confusing.  Why not just 1-3 like every other ‘poll’ in the world?

Because this poll if u would like to call it is points based

So effectively your giving 3 [ the most points you can give to one player ] to the player who you think was the best and then 2 to someone else and so on

At the end of every week I will go thru and tally up those points onto a smartsheet and you will have jags forum player of the round

Then once the season ends I will tally up every point that's accumulated since rd1 and we will have a DuvalPride forum player of the year

Hello all

Reminder to get your votes in

Round 2 scores will be tallied on sunday

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 12:53 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 4 times in total.)

Finally got around to rewatching the game and taking notes.  Trevor looked better to me on the rewatch if that's possible.  He was poised, confident, made quick decisions, read through progressions, protected the football, used his legs to buy time and to make plays when necessary and it's clear to me a corner has been turned.  If he continues to play like he did against the clots, he will be a very difficult quarterback to go against for opposing defenses for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to see more game on the line type situations which will undoubtedly come in time, but he put on a show last week.  There were few instances that stuck out of the clots beating themselves though the early Ryan INT was on Ryan and less about pressure or a spectacular defensive play in my opinion.  We beat them handily and much of that derived from Trevor's very quick decision making and accurate throws. Offense, defense and special teams don't play in vacuums.  They directly benefit from solid play from other areas.  It's called complimentary football.  The Jaguars played great complimentary football last Sunday which is why the end result was what it was.  Not only that, but they schemed guys running free at the QB which led to big defensive plays at times (stunts, safety blitz, etc).

3) Trevor - See above.  There were complaints by some about the one pass that was defensed well being nearly intercepted.  On rewatch, the defender stretched to make that play.  It was a great defensive play.  It wasn't a bad throw or decision as the defender had to make a spectacular effort to defend it and looked like it might have been physically impossible for him to intercept it.  It happens.  The ball would have hit the receiver in stride and been a TD otherwise. If he's not your 3 this week, you're making excuses not to give it to him. He earned it.

The next two were more difficult as a lot of people had big moments.  I think the plays early in this game had a bigger impact because it put the clots in a bad situation forcing them out of their likely gameplan of bringing a heavy dose of Taylor and forcing them into obvious passing situations as the game moved along. It was also difficult to choose because several of the big plays on defense were schemed up as mentioned above.  Not that I won't take W's and schemed up sacks and pressures, but I give more credit to an individual player for spectacular effort in beating his man which is what this list should be about.

2) JRob - This selection was due to the 37 yd scamper for a TD which put us ahead 14 - 0 where he broke a couple of tackles.  If he doesn't break this run, who knows if we close out that drive with a TD or a FG or something else.  It was another great run by a guy coming off an achillies injury which is not something you see much if at all from that type of injury recovery.  If we don't finish that drive with a TD and instead settle for a FG or less, I think that possibly changes the rest of the game, so this play was huge.

1) Josh Allen - Early pressure by Allen and Walker helped us build our lead early as we moved the ball while forcing turnovers and stops on defense.  Allen was a big part of this with a QB hit and FF on the clots 2nd drive that I believe was ruled incomplete but should have been challenged to change the spot.  Nevertheless, Allen continued to bring pressure following the play which forced the clots to eventually punt on this possession.  He then had a sack off a stunt on their 3rd possession which led to a 3 and out.

You could make arguments for RJ, TW, DL, RRH, CK, EE etc..  I just weighted my criteria for early game plays being the most impactful given the flow and landed on JRob and Allen.

NC - Cam Robinson.  Had a holding call which could've been a drive killer, but TLaw converted on 1st & 20 by rolling out to his left to buy time to hit Kirk.  This was on the drive where JRob had his TD run and happened right after the 1st & 20 conversion.  It was a very beneficial series of events after a bad play by Cam which could've derailed things.  Also, Cam got beat by Yan on our first drive of the game.  Yan got pressure on Trevor, but Trevor got the ball out quickly for a completion so it didn't end up mattering. That said, Cam wasn't egregiously bad like he was at the end of the commies game.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 12:48 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-20-2022, 03:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:13 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Um this isnt a post to say james robinson is bad just to point out how dumb you are to leave out the guy who had the most impact on the game for him. Clown

I know ClownJagBoy isn't going to suddenly understand football, but I'm posting this for anyone else out there interested in some insight into Jenkins good game on Sunday vs the colts. 

Jenkins'  pick in the first half was caused by Ryan being hit by Travon Walker as he released the ball. 

The INT caused by the pressure and hit above was the only impactful play Jenkins made in the 1st half.

Appreciate what you do with this.  I know it takes time.  I didn't look at this on the all 22, but from rewatching the broadcast and pausing, it was clear to me the ball was out a step or two before Walker got a hand on him.  Walker did not physically alter the throw.  Did Ryan anticipate this and did it alter his throw as a result?  I don't know.  Just from the looks of rewatching the broadcast angle multiple times it looks like he got it off cleanly and that it was just an ill advised throw on his part more than Walker affecting it.  Great read by Jenkins to intercept as well, but if I'm assigning responsibility for what happened on the play I'm putting most of it on Ryan. Great effort was given by Walker all game regardless. He had multiple pressures even though he didn't land home. One of his pressures he got a hand on Ryan who moved forward into Gotsis who got the sack..

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 12:58 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(09-20-2022, 03:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:13 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Um this isnt a post to say james robinson is bad just to point out how dumb you are to leave out the guy who had the most impact on the game for him. Clown

While they did score after the INT, it was a methodical 9 minute drive very well executed by Trevor and the entire offense. 
Most impact?  Trevor, Kirk, and Robinson all impacted the game more than Jenkins in the first half. 
Jenkins played well and was in position to capitalize on an errant throw caused by Walker, but... not the most impact. 

In the second half, he had a QB hurry on an unblocked, delayed DB blitz and one PBU. 

He allowed a 66.6% completion rate in coverage equating to 70 of Indy's 195 passing yards. 

In the third quarter he let J Taylor shove him to the ground quite easily when attempting to tackle him. 

Jenkins did make a good play when he shoved a receiver out of the back of the end zone before he could get two feet down.

Then, finally, the aforementioned PBU in the end zone. Matt Ryan - rolling rapidly to his right to evade Foye Oluokun, tried to defy the laws of physics to throw across his body in the opposite direction of his direction of travel and lobbed up a duck for Jenkins. 
Kudos to Rayshawn for being in the spot and alert to the ball, but, see the pic in next post for clarity on the throw being impossible if your name isn't Pat Mahomes. 

So, I'm all ears for someone to tell me why I should be praising Jenkins above anyone else on the roster. 

In fact, after watching the all-22 and focusing on the back seven of our defense, Devin Lloyd actually played a better game in coverage than Jenkins. His advanced stats compared to Jenkins' support that opinion as well. 50% comp rate and 18 yards given up.

You did a nice job of trying to discredit Jenkins game but the fact remains that he had more of an effect on this game than JR. Robinson had a 2.8 ypc average which is already pittiful, but on top of that he scored his longest touchdown run in his career of 37 yards, you take that run away and his aberage is somewhere around 1.8-2 ypc and it wasnt just him getting stone walled at the end running out the clock because he had like 10 rushes for 12 yards prior to the td. (Not exact numbers but something like that)

Point is, just like we trevor you have a bias for players that keeps you from being honest. You hate jenkins because he was crap last year but in this game he got an early int that was turned into a td that gave us huge momentum, he pushed a would be td out of bounds and he had a pass breakup in the endzone.. thought there was another but im not positive.

Love james, but he had no where near the impact of rj and there are a few other players on def that deserved your vote ahead of him.

(09-24-2022, 12:23 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Finally got around to rewatching the game and taking notes.  Trevor looked better to me on the rewatch if that's possible.  He was poised, confident, made quick decisions, read through progressions, protected the football, used his legs to buy time and to make plays when necessary and it's clear to me a corner has been turned.  If he continues to play like he did against the clots, he will be a very difficult quarterback to go against for opposing defenses for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to see more game on the line type situations which will undoubtedly come in time, but he put on a show last week.  There were few instances that stuck out of the clots beating themselves though the early Ryan INT was on Ryan and less about pressure or a spectacular defensive play in my opinion.  We beat them handily and much of that derived from Trevor's very quick decision making and accurate throws. Offense, defense and special teams don't play in vacuums.  They directly benefit from solid play from other areas.  It's called complimentary football.  The Jaguars played great complimentary football last Sunday which is why the end result was what it was.  Not only that, but they schemed guys running free at the QB which led to big defensive plays at times (stunts, safety blitz, etc).

3) Trevor - See above.  There were complaints by some about the one pass that was defensed well being nearly intercepted.  On rewatch, the defender stretched to make that play.  It was a great defensive play.  It wasn't a bad throw or decision as the defender had to make a spectacular effort to defend it and looked like it might have been physically impossible for him to intercept it.  It happens.  The ball would have hit the receiver in stride and been a TD otherwise. If he's not your 3 this week, you're making excuses not to give it to him.  He earned it.

The next two were more difficult as a lot of people had big moments.  I think the plays early in this game had a bigger impact because it put the clots in a bad situation forcing them out of their likely gameplan of bringing a heavy dose of Taylor and forcing them into obvious passing situations as the game moved along. It was also difficult to choose because several of the big plays on defense were schemed up as mentioned above.  Not that I won't take W's and schemed up sacks and pressures, but I give more credit to an individual player for spectacular effort in beating his man which is what this list should be about.

2) JRob - This selection was due to the 37 yd scamper for a TD which put us ahead 14 - 0 where he broke a couple of tackles.  If he doesn't break this run, who knows if we close out that drive with a TD or a FG or something else.  It was another great run by a guy coming off an achillies injury which is not something you see much if at all from that type of injury recovery.  If we don't finish that drive with a TD and instead settle for a FG or less, I think that possibly changes the rest of the game, so this play was huge.

1) Josh Allen - Early pressure by Allen and Walker helped us build our lead early as we moved the ball while forcing turnovers and stops on defense.  Allen was a big part of this with a QB hit and FF on the clots 2nd drive that I believe was ruled incomplete but should have been challenged to change the spot.  Nevertheless, Allen continued to bring pressure following the play which forced the clots to eventually punt on this possession.  He then had a sack off a stunt on their 3rd possession which led to a 3 and out.

You could make arguments for RJ, TW, DL, RRH, CK, EE etc..  I just weighted my criteria for early game plays being the most impactful given the flow and landed on JRob and Allen.

NC - Cam Robinson.  Had a holding call which could've been a drive killer, but TLaw converted on 1st & 20 by rolling out to his left to buy time to hit Kirk.  This was on the drive where JRob had his TD run and happened right after the 1st & 20 conversion.  It was a very beneficial series of events after a bad play by Cam which could've derailed things.  Also, Cam got beat by Yan on our first drive of the game.  Yan got pressure on Trevor, but Trevor got the ball out quickly for a completion so it didn't end up mattering.  That said, Cam wasn't egregiously bad like he was at the end of the commies game.
Rj pick was on the first drive of the game, please try again.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 01:33 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 4 times in total.)

(09-24-2022, 12:23 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Finally got around to rewatching the game and taking notes.  Trevor looked better to me on the rewatch if that's possible.  He was poised, confident, made quick decisions, read through progressions, protected the football, used his legs to buy time and to make plays when necessary and it's clear to me a corner has been turned.  If he continues to play like he did against the clots, he will be a very difficult quarterback to go against for opposing defenses for the foreseeable future.  I'd like to see more game on the line type situations which will undoubtedly come in time, but he put on a show last week.  There were few instances that stuck out of the clots beating themselves though the early Ryan INT was on Ryan and less about pressure or a spectacular defensive play in my opinion.  We beat them handily and much of that derived from Trevor's very quick decision making and accurate throws. Offense, defense and special teams don't play in vacuums.  They directly benefit from solid play from other areas.  It's called complimentary football.  The Jaguars played great complimentary football last Sunday which is why the end result was what it was.  Not only that, but they schemed guys running free at the QB which led to big defensive plays at times (stunts, safety blitz, etc).

3) Trevor - See above.  There were complaints by some about the one pass that was defensed well being nearly intercepted.  On rewatch, the defender stretched to make that play.  It was a great defensive play.  It wasn't a bad throw or decision as the defender had to make a spectacular effort to defend it and looked like it might have been physically impossible for him to intercept it.  It happens.  The ball would have hit the receiver in stride and been a TD otherwise. If he's not your 3 this week, you're making excuses not to give it to him.  He earned it.

NC - Cam Robinson.  Had a holding call which could've been a drive killer, but TLaw converted on 1st & 20 by rolling out to his left to buy time to hit Kirk.  This was on the drive where JRob had his TD run and happened right after the 1st & 20 conversion.  It was a very beneficial series of events after a bad play by Cam which could've derailed things.  Also, Cam got beat by Yan on our first drive of the game.  Yan got pressure on Trevor, but Trevor got the ball out quickly for a completion so it didn't end up mattering.  That said, Cam wasn't egregiously bad like he was at the end of the commies game.

(09-24-2022, 12:23 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Rj pick was on the first drive of the game, please try again.

Please try reading before soiling yourself.  My comments on the RJ pick were covered by my blaming it on Ryan for a bad throw.  I’m glad RJ made the pick.  It was a good play by him, but it was lobbed up there for him to run and scoop. It wasn’t spectacular effort on his part. Secondly I’m not mad if you have RJ on the list.  But to have anyone but TLaw at the top for individual effort is either not understanding what you just watched or agenda driven trash.  Carry on I guess.

(09-24-2022, 12:35 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 03:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I know ClownJagBoy isn't going to suddenly understand football, but I'm posting this for anyone else out there interested in some insight into Jenkins good game on Sunday vs the colts. 

Appreciate what you do with this.  I know it takes time.  I didn't look at this on the all 22, but from rewatching the broadcast and pausing, it was clear to me the ball was out a step or two before Walker got a hand on him.  Walker did not physically alter the throw.  Did Ryan anticipate this and did it alter his throw as a result?  I don't know.  Just from the looks of rewatching the broadcast angle multiple times it looks like he got it off cleanly and that it was just an ill advised throw on his part more than Walker affecting it.  Great read by Jenkins to intercept as well, but if I'm assigning responsibility for what happened on the play I'm putting most of it on Ryan. Great effort was given by Walker all game regardless.  He had multiple pressures even though he didn't land home.  One of his pressures he got a hand on Ryan who moved forward into Gotsis who got the sack..

Fair points. 

While to me, the contact seemed sooner than your description, there's no doubt (either way) that the contact absolutely affected Ryan's ability to step into the throw and follow through properly.

(09-24-2022, 12:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 03:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I know ClownJagBoy isn't going to suddenly understand football, but I'm posting this for anyone else out there interested in some insight into Jenkins good game on Sunday vs the colts. 

You did a nice job of trying to discredit Jenkins game but the fact remains that he had more of an effect on this game than JR. Robinson had a 2.8 ypc average which is already pittiful, but on top of that he scored his longest touchdown run in his career of 37 yards, you take that run away and his aberage is somewhere around 1.8-2 ypc and it wasnt just him getting stone walled at the end running out the clock because he had like 10 rushes for 12 yards prior to the td. (Not exact numbers but something like that)

Point is, just like we trevor you have a bias for players that keeps you from being honest. You hate jenkins because he was crap last year but in this game he got an early int that was turned into a td that gave us huge momentum, he pushed a would be td out of bounds and he had a pass breakup in the endzone.. thought there was another but im not positive.

Love james, but he had no where near the impact of rj and there are a few other players on def that deserved your vote ahead of him.

Incorrect.

There is no bias involved in any of this. 
Unlike you, I don't litter this board with unfounded critique of any player in an attempt to mitigate my bad takes. 

I liked the Jenkins signing when we got him. 
I was disappointed last year in most players, including him, but this is a new year. I'm pulling for him to improve on last year (and week one of this year.) Looks like he's trending that way. 
I'm not discrediting him. 
I'm just showing how I put performances like his from last week in perspective. 

He made one good play in the first half. A few more in the second half. I listed him in my honorable mentions for good reason. 
James Robinson's 37 yard TD scamper was a better play with more impact than any of his IMO. 
It's also silly to write off all the good work JR did making tough 2 and 3 yard carries to run the clock down. 
We DOMINATED time of possession and he was integral to that effort. 
This is a man coming off a major injury who carried the ball 23 times and took some real punishment in the process. 
I give him big props for good and valid reason. 

This thread is seeking opinions on players we value in each game. 
I enjoy reading others takes on vital performers. 
I wouldn't have bothered to critique any one else's opinion here had you not attacked mine.
But you did, and it's probably just making you look like an [BLEEP] again. 
Good luck with that.

I'm not going to attack anyone for their rankings.  It's opinion and it is good to hear other people's point of view.

For me, I didn't have JRob in my top 3.  He had one of the three nicest plays, but I'm rating based upon the player's performance over the course of the entire game.  If you take out that one play, JRob only had 1.2 yards per carry.  I understand in the Fourth Quarter that they were just trying to kill the clock and he was running into a wall of defenders, but even if you take that quarter out, it only increases his yards per carry from 1.2 to 1.5.  Even with the 37 yarder, he finished with less than 3 yards per carry.  I thought Christian Kirk having 2 touchdowns and catching everything thrown his direction was more worthy from the offense.  

With a shutout, it was also tempting to put someone from the defense besides Josh Allen.  The problem was that the credit was spread over a lot of players.  If you take out Josh Allen (who I did give points), there were 3 sacks and 3 interceptions in the game.  Those 6 plays were made by 6 different players.  You also had Fatukasi tipping the ball which led to one of those interceptions and Travon Walker giving pressure that arguably led to another.  The overall defense deserved the 3 points, but the rules said it was player by player.

good day all

here is the winner of week 2

congrats To Tlaw for winning the player of the week with a combined total fo 30 points, alot of people in the thread put him as there 3 which meant he got a lot of points, following closely behind just missing by 1 point was Josh Allen and his amazing performance in Round 2

Trevor 30
Allen 29
Kirk 14
Jenkins 10
Robinson 3
Lloyd 2
Engram 2

thanks to everyone who contributed with there votes, and i hope everyone is starting to get a grasp of how it works Smile

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 04:02 AM by OzJohnnie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Two big early round leaders but it’s a long season. What are you going to call this award, @strayajag? Maybe the Fred Taylor Medal? Or maybe the Wayne Weaver Medal?

(09-25-2022, 04:00 AM)OzJohnnie Wrote: Two big early round leaders but it’s a long season.  What are you going to call this award, @strayajag?  Maybe the Fred Taylor Medal?  Or maybe the Wayne Weaver Medal?

not sure yet

if people think of a good name it can stick

btw im only posting round by round votes, not total just yet

when it comes to half way point of the season i wil add up all round totals so we have a proper leaderboard

(09-24-2022, 12:55 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

Rj pick was on the first drive of the game, please try again.

Yeah Jenkins did not have a good game outside of the gimme plays. You should take the time to rewatch it and focus on him each play. He was actually our weakest defender on the week. And it's not just me or NYC that can see that. PFF has him as the second lowest graded safety in the league through 2 weeks. Maybe you just don't know football all that well?