Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Robinson to the Jets

(10-24-2022, 09:19 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I look forward to Robinson rushing for 150+ yards against us on national tv
No chance

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2022, 09:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:19 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I look forward to Robinson rushing for 150+ yards against us on national tv
No chance

Yea because Zach Wilson will probably throw for 350 and 4 TD instead LOL.

(10-24-2022, 09:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:23 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No chance

Yea because Zach Wilson will probably throw for 350 and 4 TD instead LOL.
Hahaha that’s not happening either.

24-13 Jags baby!

Why do I have the feeling that JRob is going to go on to have the better career now?

Ok.. the sacrifice is done. Let's see if the Football Gods are pleased..

That was a hell of a sacrifice though..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Don't like this move.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The team will only go as far as the quality of the offensive line.

(10-24-2022, 09:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Ok.. the sacrifice is done. Let's see if the Football Gods are pleased..

That was a hell of a sacrifice though..
I’ll tell you exactly what will happen.

JRob will score a 3 yard TD this week. Everyone will lose their minds and say it was the biggest mistake ever to trade him. Then the rest of the season continues and he doesn’t play all that well. 

Jags get a 5th round pick and we all move on.

6th rounder may be all a really good but not great RB with injury history is worth on the trade market. But Robinson is worth far more to us than a 6th round pick. Unless there is a bunch of locker room drama, this trade makes no sense whatsoever. Literally giving him away for next to nothing.

(10-24-2022, 08:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Not to mention you have to change your avatar.

lol, he could change it to a pic of him in Jets gear

lol, this will be the second time I have to change it, due to a player being traded away. (First Gardner, now James). I will probably still keep this one for a little bit and then change it to someone else, maybe after the Jags start playing well again. Maybe next time it will be someone on the defensive side of the ball.

I mean the team doesn't believe in running the ball and abandons it at the drop of a hat.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(10-24-2022, 09:53 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 08:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: lol, he could change it to a pic of him in Jets gear

lol, this will be the second time I have to change it, due to a player being traded away. (First Gardner, now James). I will probably still keep this one for a little bit and then change it to someone else, maybe after the Jags start playing well again. Maybe next time it will be someone on the defensive side of the ball.

Just change it to who you want us to trade and it might happen lol

This is crazy. Could we not get that disgruntled jets wr that wanted to get out of there? This is unbelievable. The only good thing is that you clear room for etn to get all the action and hasty is nice too but wow

(10-24-2022, 09:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 09:53 PM)mal234 Wrote: lol, this will be the second time I have to change it, due to a player being traded away. (First Gardner, now James). I will probably still keep this one for a little bit and then change it to someone else, maybe after the Jags start playing well again. Maybe next time it will be someone on the defensive side of the ball.

Just change it to who you want us to trade and it might happen lol

He needs to get a Baalke pic.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 10:11 PM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have a feeling coach Pederson wasnt going to use Robinson much anymore so he did what I do on madden and get rid of someone I'm not going to use before you cant get anything for him which a 6th round pick is hella weak anyways but hey. Lol

Sorry about the run on sentence, but I'm too shocked to care right now.

For those like flgatesnjags and all the others, this is pretty clear evidence that wins and losses aren't the primary concern this year.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 10:22 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Everyone laughing at the Jags right now.

Some comments when NFL and PFF posted it

"Jags doesn't deserve James "

" This is how bad organizations stay bad"

"[BLEEP]...jags never wanted this dude to succeed..unbelievable"

Damn.

(10-24-2022, 10:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Everyone laughing at the Jags right now. 

Some comments when NFL and PFF posted it

"Jags doesn't deserve James "

" This is how bad organizations stay bad"

"[BLEEP]...jags never wanted this dude to succeed..unbelievable"

Damn.

Everyone's been laughing at the Jags for 15 years. That isn't anything new lol.

JRob needs to rush only 260 yards more this season in order to get a 5th round pick for him. I say we let him run when we play the Jets.

I think drama in the locker room played a role. He’s a quiet dude, but he doesn’t have the best disposition. He’s gonna be a good player for the jets, stoked for him getting more press.

(10-24-2022, 07:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A 6th lmao.  So we will draft a 6th round pick that likely won't even make the team.  Baalke and Pederson are [BLEEP] idiots.  Pederson is the biggest reason we are in the position we are in now.  We need to trade Etienne too because Pederson doesn't like to run the ball

I may be new to the Jags, but this doesn't seem like a good take.

And if I'm being honest, what I've seen of Robinson THIS season...his vision to hit the hole isn't that good (not as bad as ETN though) and he doesn't have any real burst.

I didn't have the opportunity to see Robinson when he may have been good, so I don't see how this is bad for the Jaguars.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!