Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zay Jones. The man, the myth, the legend?

We need Zay. He is on this way to a career year. One of the biggest reasons Trev is able to get the ball out much quicker this year is because our WR's are getting open early and beating their man

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-01-2022, 10:46 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 04:36 PM)Newton Wrote: I’m feeling like Zay will be out there Sunday. He was at least limited today.

I agree, Zay will be active, I think Tim will be too.

Agreed would be a smart move if zay is questionable.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl-inju...stian-kirk

Here's to hoping that Zay Jones will be healthy enough to be effective on the playing field tomorrow. If not, don't risk additional injuries and sub w/an healthy player.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Looks like Zay will be back this weekend. I think we missed him on third down big time last week

It’s good to have him back.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Zay going to have a big game against the raiders

He needs more targets.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(11-03-2022, 07:24 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: He needs more targets.
Agreed. Especially against his former team. Had 10 targets against the Giants. Only 3 targets in London. Would like to see at least 7 this Sunday.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Just need more opportunities for all of our guys on offense. Etienne needs more carries with another 100 yard day against the Raiders. Engram needs more looks. I.Jones needs more targets.

Marvin is happy with his usual. Manhertz needs less targets. He dropped a ball today with the defender about 6 yards away early in the 1st quarter. Got to have those Chris.

9 catches on 10 targets with 8 min to play

11 catches - 145 yds - 2pt conv

I LOVE HIM

Yall forgot about Zay.

He has been underutilized this year in my opinion. Dude is very consistent and is a baller.

He has great hands

Zay Jones went off today. Career Jaguar game for him.

Not bad for a "garbage" WR
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23