Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shocking Discrepancy Found in Maricopa Vote Count

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2022, 10:57 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-27-2022, 11:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 05:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why the hell does anyone need to be told when to show up to vote? Just go do it. I'll get there when I get there. Why does getting there early matter? I probably know the answer but it's been a long day and I'm too lazy to look it up. Spoon feed me! LOL
The dem lawyer actually said it was the voter's fault that the printer malfunctions disenfranchised them because they didn't use early voting.

What would the dems from the 90s say about black people waiting until the last minute after getting off work to vote and the polling centers closing?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Printer malfunctions didn't disenfranchise anyone.  Every vote was counted.  

What happened was, Democrats voted early, so they weren't subject to long lines as machines malfunctioned.  So anything that happened on election day disproportionately affected Republicans.  

There are several ways to deal with this.  One of the most effective ways is for Republicans to vote early like Democrats have been doing.  Then anything that happens on election day affects everyone equally.  With so many machines and so many voting places, things are bound to go wrong somewhere.  So avoid that by voting early.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-28-2022, 10:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 11:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The dem lawyer actually said it was the voter's fault that the printer malfunctions disenfranchised them because they didn't use early voting.

What would the dems from the 90s say about black people waiting until the last minute after getting off work to vote and the polling centers closing?

What happened was, Democrats voted early, so they weren't subject to long lines as machines malfunctioned.  So anything that happened on election day disproportionately affected Republicans.  

There are several ways to deal with this.  One of the most effective ways is for Republicans to vote early like Democrats have been doing.  Then anything that happens on election day affects everyone equally.  With so many machines and so many voting places, things are bound to go wrong somewhere.  So avoid that by voting early.

And often!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-27-2022, 07:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 05:56 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why the hell does anyone need to be told when to show up to vote? Just go do it. I'll get there when I get there. Why does getting there early matter? I probably know the answer but it's been a long day and I'm too lazy to look it up. Spoon feed me! LOL

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1513890

Thank you. I do recall reading that at the time. It makes sense. I still don't understand why people have to be told. Are people so used to being told everything now that they have forgotten to think for themselves? Common sense tells you to not wait until the last minute. I guess that's asking too much?

(12-28-2022, 10:56 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 11:25 PM)p_rushing Wrote: The dem lawyer actually said it was the voter's fault that the printer malfunctions disenfranchised them because they didn't use early voting.

Prove that it didn't disenfranchise anyone, all votes were counted, and all duplicated ballots still match the way the person actually voted.

That was what the whole case was about. You can't prove anything because none of the laws were followed. There is no chain of custody, they don't even know how many votes they should have, how many were sent to be counted, how many were counted, etc. The duplicated ballots were separated from their original ballots, so there is no way to confirm the counts, the votes, etc.

No one can prove fraud as there is nothing to test against. The law wasn't followed and the election should have been voided. There could be no fraud, even though there are sworn testimony about fraud occurring. Neither side can prove anything as there are so many purposeful failures in their procedures that break the law to confirm anything with this election.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 02:39 AM by p_rushing.)

(12-28-2022, 05:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 07:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1513890

Thank you. I do recall reading that at the time. It makes sense. I still don't understand why people have to be told. Are people so used to being told everything now that they have forgotten to think for themselves? Common sense tells you to not wait until the last minute. I guess that's asking too much?
Voting early gives the dems the counts they need to overcome. It allows them to harvest votes and also plan to dump ballots from the voter rolls that have nonexistent people on them and lots of them. If you want to research, some people created formulas that used the 2010 census data and the current registration list and output very close to exact matches to the vote totals for each county where the cheating was happening. That was from 2020.

Knowing who has voted helps them stay under the registration counts and they screwed up and went way over in 2020 but they just didn't care and needed the votes.

In AZ you can go to any polling place you want but once you check in, they won't let you check out. A lot of the people couldn't vote or had to just put their ballot in box 3 to be duplicated later. Those ballots are definitely a cause for concern when only 17% of voters on election day and somehow she was getting over 50% of the election day votes. The independents and repubs weren't voting for her, some of the McCain RINOs did vote for her.

Whether or not you want to believe in the cheating that is happening, the data is there from early voting. It's shared and bought, they know basically everything about the election and can determine who you voted for, even if you didn't already tell them in some social media post.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!