Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 Cowgirls @ Jax ***

Today's game against the Cowboys is being talked up by the media. On paper the Cowboys have a deeper more talented roster? We are a young team with a lot of new players. The records shows they should beat the Jaguars. Our team has not been consistent week to week. They play great one week and fall off the next. I attribute this somewhat to the depth, forcing front line players to be depended on way too much.

That said, it is the NFL and anything can happen. I will be cheering the Jags on today hoping for a nice win any way we can get it. If not they have achieved one goal of mine for them this year. They actually have a chance (19%) of making the playoffs and it is December !!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sucks to have Walker out

We're going to need Duval in full throat for this one.

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 01:06 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-18-2022, 12:48 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/16...4163486721

In other words, “scalping”.

Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen will be our TV announcer and play-by-play guys for this broadcast. I like Greg Olsen. He always seems to be happy to be there and doing what he does. And despite being a (former) Panther I don't know that he's ever had a negative word to say about the Jags.

(12-18-2022, 11:27 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 08:39 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Let's freaking go today Jags. The country will be watching so let's show them this isn't the same old Jags. Everything points to a Dallas win but I just can't shake this feeling we are going to win today. 

All I want from us today is effort and smart, mistake free football. Then we have a real chance

As excited as we are for this game, can you imagine if we WIN this game?!?

Could you imagine if the team actually wins the next three and the Tacks game is for all of the division marbles?

A hated tack team way past teetering on the edge of collapse and our beloved Jaguars at the beginning of what appears to be a lengthy ascent?!?

Absolute pandemonium!  We're talking about a community wide catharsis for 22 years of frustration.

But that begins today though.  It has to.

Man, there would be riots in the streets. But good riots. Celebrations. Man. I don't want to get my hopes up but damn you paint a pretty picture. Frangie would probably have an episode in the broadcasters booth. Better have EMS on standby.

(12-18-2022, 01:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen will be our TV announcer and play-by-play guys for this broadcast. I like Greg Olsen. He always seems to be happy to be there and doing what he does. And despite being a (former) Panther I don't know that he's ever had a negative word to say about the Jags.

Speaking of which...isn't the game supposed to be on Fox?!?

What the hell?!?  They've got World Cup Soccer on!?!?  

They are going into a 90 minute overtime!!!!!!

Our game better nt be preempted due to this crap!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

A week before Christmas we are in the hunt of the playoffs.  That is real progress!

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 01:21 PM by americus 2.0.)

Oh. My. Hell. 

I just turned on the TV and the local Fox station has the stupid soccer game on instead of FOX NFL Sunday. 

I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S THE WORLD CUP FINAL. PUT FOOTBALL ON YOU STUPID SONS OF &#@%^&!!!!!!

(12-18-2022, 01:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:08 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen will be our TV announcer and play-by-play guys for this broadcast. I like Greg Olsen. He always seems to be happy to be there and doing what he does. And despite being a (former) Panther I don't know that he's ever had a negative word to say about the Jags.

I thought it was just me because I'm out of network.

(12-18-2022, 01:15 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

It'll be over before kick off...  There's about 20 minutes left and then it goes to PKs...

(12-18-2022, 01:19 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Oh. My. Hell. 

I just turned on the TV and the local Fox station has the stupid soccer game on instead of FOX NFL Sunday. 

I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S THE WORLD CUP FINAL. PUT FOOTBALL ON YOU STUPID SONS OF &#@%^&!!!!!!

Exactly!

Farking bastidges!!!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Soccer is such a boring sport to watch. 3 hours plus for a score of 1-0

Relax. You know what happened last time a game was delayed at the bank.

never mind, no PKs! Wow!! What a game that was!

(12-18-2022, 01:22 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Relax. You know what happened last time a game was delayed at the bank.

The NFL isn't going to delay the start of the game.

(12-18-2022, 01:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 01:22 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Relax. You know what happened last time a game was delayed at the bank.

The NFL isn't going to delay the start of the game.

Maybe but will FOX delay the game?

Any given Sunday.

(12-18-2022, 01:34 PM)CanDoBetter Wrote: https://twitter.com/FOXSportsPR/status/1...0705135622

This is the way