Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Little's future with the Jags
This poll is closed.
Beats Cam out this year for LT and a bookend for us at LT
15.79%
12 15.79%
Plays RT this year and moves to LT next year
51.32%
39 51.32%
Plays RT this year and keeps improving and becomes a bookend RT for us
19.74%
15 19.74%
Just stays our swing and backup tackle
13.16%
10 13.16%
He plays LG this year
0%
0 0%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Walker Little's future

(01-02-2024, 03:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 01:17 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Shatley never replaced Little anywhere. 

At least get your facts straight if you want to continue your weird little hate-fest for Walker Little.

He's also been on the injury report with a hamstring multiple weeks.

That part in bold is what I am also concerned with. He seems to get injured off and on despite limited opportunities. Same thing can be said for Cam Robinson, as he's once again proven his durability is a challenge this year. 

It's funny, but, the weakest link on the line in Fortner seems to hold up physically well. That's probably because he doesn't physically give it his all out there as he looks lost like a lamb more than anybody else out there. 

Little [BLEEP] us man. I can't let it go. I just can't. Ever since that ankle injury with Lawrence I just can't stand him. That was the tipping point for this team and he's the catalyst of it all. Big dumb oaf, well, big smart oaf, he was a Stanford graduate after all. 

It's aggravating. I would like to see Washington's Fautanu in teal later on this summer at LT but we're not going to be within reach. They have to figure that out as soon as they get Josh Allen's contract situated. You can flip a coin, but, getting that LT situation resolved is probably neck and neck priority wise for me. 

We still need interior help, 100%, but, trying to rely on two oft injured players at LT, whether one is overpaid or one is underperforming, just sinks your hopes right off the bat.

I agree durability is a concern with both players. 

Will be interesting to see how this FO strategizes a fix. I feel fairly mystified about what they are going to do. 
There are lots of issues and lots of X factors to consider at each spot. (besides center, anyway. at center they need to just sign the best vet available in free agency or plan to spend draft capital freely on an immediate starter) 

The TL ankle thing doesn't bug me too much with Little as it was kind of a freak thing that just happens in the chaos out there, IMO. Wasn't he already battling the hamstring at that point as well?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2024, 03:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 03:13 PM)Caldrac Wrote: That part in bold is what I am also concerned with. He seems to get injured off and on despite limited opportunities. Same thing can be said for Cam Robinson, as he's once again proven his durability is a challenge this year. 

It's funny, but, the weakest link on the line in Fortner seems to hold up physically well. That's probably because he doesn't physically give it his all out there as he looks lost like a lamb more than anybody else out there. 

Little [BLEEP] us man. I can't let it go. I just can't. Ever since that ankle injury with Lawrence I just can't stand him. That was the tipping point for this team and he's the catalyst of it all. Big dumb oaf, well, big smart oaf, he was a Stanford graduate after all. 

It's aggravating. I would like to see Washington's Fautanu in teal later on this summer at LT but we're not going to be within reach. They have to figure that out as soon as they get Josh Allen's contract situated. You can flip a coin, but, getting that LT situation resolved is probably neck and neck priority wise for me. 

We still need interior help, 100%, but, trying to rely on two oft injured players at LT, whether one is overpaid or one is underperforming, just sinks your hopes right off the bat.

I agree durability is a concern with both players. 

Will be interesting to see how this FO strategizes a fix. I feel fairly mystified about what they are going to do. 
There are lots of issues and lots of X factors to consider at each spot. (besides center, anyway. at center they need to just sign the best vet available in free agency or plan to spend draft capital freely on an immediate starter) 

The TL ankle thing doesn't bug me too much with Little as it was kind of a freak thing that just happens in the chaos out there, IMO. Wasn't he already battling the hamstring at that point as well?

Think he tweaked his hamstring that very same game earlier. He should have spoken up instead of putting his QB at risk like that. Not 100% sure when the injury occurred but it was the same game.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."