Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(09-06-2023, 12:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: If you change the subject to a person's tone or their emotional state, you've lost the argument. Point for NYC, if you're keeping score.

We're not.. And it's not a competition..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2023, 10:04 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Sure thing, pals. Your intellect knows bounds and only bounds.

Pointing out swing county increased turnout does nothing to support a claim of fraud. 

You've simply identified where Trump was most vulnerable, and unfortunately that should have been painfully obvious to you at the outset.

I didn't just point out voter turnout... I pointed to numbers that only happened in deep blue counties in swing states. There's a difference, but you'd have to try to take an argument seriously to consider it. I guess that's hard to do since you know everything you're told.

(09-06-2023, 03:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 10:04 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Pointing out swing county increased turnout does nothing to support a claim of fraud. 

You've simply identified where Trump was most vulnerable, and unfortunately that should have been painfully obvious to you at the outset.

I didn't just point out voter turnout... I pointed to numbers that only happened in deep blue counties in swing states. There's a difference, but you'd have to try to take an argument seriously to consider it. I guess that's hard to do since you know everything you're told.

Yawn

OK

Pennsylvania
It was a blue state for 16 years until not long ago - all Biden did was pull a bigger turnout than usual in Philly and its suburbs because, gasp, well-educated and minority rich coastal cities hate Trump passionately.  We know this. 
Feel free to show where the fraud is, though. 

Trump only won Michigan by 10K votes in 2016. Please tell me we don't need a conspiracy of fraud to explain why it went blue again? 

Wisconsin is the same story as Michigan. Trump managed to turn it red for the first time since 1984 and then he went to Kenosha and took the wrong side on the violence there, pissing off more voters. Zero explanation needed here. 

Arizona's midterm votes two years prior and all the down the ballot votes in 2020 point to a shift in their rapidly changing demographics.Voters there are moving in from out of state and moving the vote left.  Trump spent 6 million on an audit that turned up nothing. Which counties are you alleging fraud from here, and why? 

Georgia is a good one to talk about. What ya got on Georgia? I see Kemp had just barely beat Abrams by 1.4% of the vote there prior to this election. That gives you a clear barometer on blue/red makeup in active voters. Very narrow margin. Abrams' supporters felt she'd been denied and she co-spearheaded and impressive voter registration movement for the 2020 elections further fueled by Kelps attempts to make voting in minority rich areas more difficult. Man, that didn't work. They became more resolute to vote Trump the [BLEEP] out of office. 
Which counties in GA are you claiming fraud from? 

That's pretty much it for flipped states of any note. And Georgia and Arizona are the only ones that present any degree of questionability. 

Which counties in Georgia and Arizona had these highly disproportionate amount of voters?