Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Games

(10-03-2023, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And to expand on that, Daniel Jones is awful.
Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES
I'd say Daniel Jones thrives in the PA game but not having Barkley stinks and he is being exposed for how limited he is as a QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2023, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And to expand on that, Daniel Jones is awful.
Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES
I knew better. After the Bortles debacle. Daboll is going to replace him next year I would imagine. There's some decent QB talent to be had in the first three rounds.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

He was sacked 11 times

(10-03-2023, 11:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES
I knew better. After the Bortles debacle. Daboll is going to replace him next year I would imagine. There's some decent QB talent to be had in the first three rounds.

Guys like Jones, Cousins, Tannehill are what you call "elite game manager" QBs under good circumstances. Giants have no weapons on the outside and they are missing their best player on offense and that O-Line is trash, so of course Jones is going to struggle. Unlike Trevor, Jones needs a good running team to be effiecent. He is not a natural thrower of the football like Trevor is. That's why ( me included) should appreciate to have a guy like Trevor Lawrence in our squad.

(10-03-2023, 11:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES

DJ's contract is a LOT worse than Bort's was. I dunno that they can do much, unless they darft a guy and pay DJ to be the most expensive mentor ever.

More realistically, they darft 3 WR and wonder why the offense is still faltering while DJ gets planted in the turf week in and week out.

(10-03-2023, 02:06 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 11:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I knew better. After the Bortles debacle. Daboll is going to replace him next year I would imagine. There's some decent QB talent to be had in the first three rounds.

DJ's contract is a LOT worse than Bort's was. I dunno that they can do much, unless they darft a guy and pay DJ to be the most expensive mentor ever.

More realistically, they darft 3 WR and wonder why the offense is still faltering while DJ gets planted in the turf week in and week out.
Lol. True.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If I ever see our QB getting sacked that many times in one game

Heads must roll

Since we are on the topic of bad qbs

Mac Jones, how bad was he against Dallas
2 picks 6s

And a fumble recovery that lead to a pick 6

(10-03-2023, 08:41 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Since we are on the topic of bad qbs

2 picks 6s

Yeah. I watched that game deep into the 3rd quarter. I am curious what Kraft does after this season.

Mac has been steadily regressing since his rookie year. This is with Belichick spending some money in free agency.

He's a good defensive minded coach. His squads tend to play good, sound defense yearly. But, they simply cannot keep pace with anybody offensively anymore since last year.

Wouldn't shock me if Kraft decides to blow it all up, but, then again, he could just ride it out I guess until Bill retires. Tough watching Bill try and chase Brady's ghost in New England though.

(10-03-2023, 09:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

2 picks 6s

Yeah. I watched that game deep into the 3rd quarter. I am curious what Kraft does after this season.

Mac has been steadily regressing since his rookie year. This is with Belichick spending some money in free agency.

He's a good defensive minded coach. His squads tend to play good, sound defense yearly. But, they simply cannot keep pace with anybody offensively anymore since last year.

Wouldn't shock me if Kraft decides to blow it all up, but, then again, he could just ride it out I guess until Bill retires. Tough watching Bill try and chase Brady's ghost in New England though.

I think they have to bring someone in to challenge Mac. Whether that's a rookie or a retread, anybody's guess.

Might be in Kraft's best interest to offer Bill a cushy job on the top floor in exchange for hanging up the coach/GM duties. Fresh start all around.

Amazing how he’s not as great a coach without Brady.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Do I want to waste my time watching the Bears and the Washington football team with the lamest mascot name in professional sports?

Nah!

(10-01-2023, 06:51 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 06:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Mac with another pick. Damn. He has to get benched now, right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx3zFwQJAE_/...ODBiNWFlZA==

Too bad Dallas doesn’t have Diggs.  They might be playing better D.

True lol

(10-03-2023, 09:17 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

2 picks 6s

Not tough for me to watch. Those guys kept us out of two SuperbOwls. As a hometown kid, i pull for Mac Jones, but i detest the Cheatriots otherwise.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption