Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Games

(10-01-2023, 11:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: It's ridiculous

NFL scraping hard to set up a 2025 super bowl halftime show

LOL

Unscrupulous business practices always taking place

We just had KISS perform at the AFL [ Australian Rules Football] grand final, it was bloody awesome

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-02-2023, 06:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 06:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I saw that and thought for sure it would be flagged. It appears the KC Swifties are the new Patriots.

That's [BLEEP].

dude threw his hands in the air as he tried to turn away from the O-lineman.  "Hey ref, I'm attempting to disengage over here!"    Jets did get the gimme on the safety which should have been spotted at the 1, but this no call was complete horse [BLEEP] coupled with the late flag to save the day from another Mahomes interception and you have to continue to wonder if the NFL is intentionally exerting influence at times to affect games to favor their most popular player personalities (i.e. to create and keep greater interest from casuals and as a result increase cash flow) or do refs possibly get star struck.

(10-02-2023, 11:41 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 06:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote: That's [BLEEP].

dude threw his hands in the air as he tried to turn away from the O-lineman.  "Hey ref, I'm attempting to disengage over here!"    Jets did get the gimme on the safety which should have been spotted at the 1, but this no call was complete horse [BLEEP] coupled with the late flag to save the day from another Mahomes interception and you have to continue to wonder if the NFL is intentionally exerting influence at times to affect games to favor their most popular player personalities (i.e. to create and keep greater interest from casuals and as a result increase cash flow) or do refs possibly get star struck.

He damned near had time to shoot a rescue flare, and had grounds to do it.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 03:04 PM by Mikey.)

(10-01-2023, 10:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol at the people that thought the Jawaan Taylor signing was good for the Chiefs

what bizarro world was this?

(10-01-2023, 11:02 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Mahomes really ran for that 1st down LOL

Damn that penalty might be ball game and it was a terrible call

ayuh.

One of those "go ahead and sign the blank check, coach is gonna lay into the refs after the game" kinda calls.

Giants suck

(10-02-2023, 09:48 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Giants suck

And to expand on that, Daniel Jones is awful.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Witherspoon might of just called BALL GAME

(10-02-2023, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

Case and point.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Daniel Jones is an old Indian word for "turnover".

Fantastic pick 6 from witherspoon

Sacked 8times looooool

New York Giants is an old Indian word for “go ahead, sack my QB again”.

Geez man its a horror show

[Image: IMG-2454.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We complain about our OL - but holy moly Giants OLine is massive dump.

(10-02-2023, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote:

Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES

(10-02-2023, 11:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [Image: IMG-2454.jpg]

What is up with the string of pearls on the front of Swift’s pants? Is that some kind of slutty messaging thing?

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2023, 09:59 AM by Mikey.)

They got Bortle'd

(10-03-2023, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 10:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And to expand on that, Daniel Jones is awful.
Some people on this board really said Daniel Jones is a good QB hahahah

YIKES

Y'all must have better memory than me...I blame college.

(10-02-2023, 10:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Daniel Jones is an old Indian word for "turnover".

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!