Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Falcons Gameday***

(10-02-2023, 09:40 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: One last thing I'd like to say about the London games, I'm getting really annoyed by how these work at the moment.

So the Jags like to play at Wembley and have a good relationship with them and were making a big deal how this was the 10th year of London games for us. It feels like a different group are responsible for the games at the Tottenham stadium. Firstly the tickets are ridiculous. I know this is a moan about a lot of events but while there are some legit NFL fans over here, it still feels like 70% of the stadium are casual fans. I just can't understand why someone would pay £150 ($180) for a sport you don't understand or really care about and you will find hundreds of tickets on resell sites for 4x the price and the stadium is emptying with 7 minutes left of the 4th Q.

Also, it's been 10 years. If you don't understand being quiet when the O are on the field and loud when the D is on the field then I give up. Germany has a huge football fan base and they are passionate and knowledgeable. Now Germany are getting more games and have huge numbers of ticket requests, unless the UK fans start fully embracing the sport I see Germany becoming the main base outside the US.

Did you attend this year? 

If you want to score some fairly priced tix next year - I get to buy some in a pre-sale as a season ticket holder.
I scored my older brother tix this year near the 15 yard line in the lower section for about 144 pound + Ticketmaster fees.  Hit me up in May of next year. I buy the tickets in June. (Could get them cheaper in the next section up of course.)

As far as Euro-fans not knowing the game, I don't think I can help. LOL

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I saw Cisco got credited with a pick

When abouta did that happen?

(10-02-2023, 06:39 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I saw Cisco got credited with a pick

When abouta did that happen?
1st play after the pick 6.

(10-03-2023, 05:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...0385059994

We are a good pass blocking line. Trust me. Can we better? Sure but I think were better than numbers tells ua.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2023, 11:27 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 05:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...0385059994

We are a good pass blocking line. Trust me. Can we better? Sure but I think were better than numbers tells ua.

LG and C have been absolutely horrible in pass pro

So much so that even with Little protecting well - Harrison protecting well in two games and Scherff being up and down - we are still ranked 26th in pass block win rate

That's how utterly useless Fortner and Bartch were in protection - they skewed the ranking so that the entire line ranked 7th worst in the league. 

trust me