Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bills fans blaming refs for losing to us

Bills lost due to the laxatives that were placed in the complemented crumpets and tea that was provided pre game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2023, 05:46 PM by ChrisJagBoy.)

(10-09-2023, 01:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 12:59 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Bills cant talk we beat them with urban and a rookie trevor the year they were 12 seconds away from a SB LOL

Very true.

I think that's one reason why this stings even more for them.

All my Bills and Charger homies hate the jags.

(10-10-2023, 04:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Bills lost due to the laxatives that were placed in the complemented crumpets and tea that was provided pre game

They definitely laid a turd on the field

(10-09-2023, 03:37 PM)H8tank Wrote: They hit TL repeatedly in the helmet with forearms and none were called.
Yep he got hit a bunch of times to the head and neck and no calls. They didn't change the rule as far as I know and yet he never gets a call.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Probably a Bills fan showing up at the police station to complain about the sun height and wind direction unfairly interfering with the Bills. 

https://youtu.be/7IAQ4tDMJDg?si=dqmt0wIyUm7Llk5q

(10-10-2023, 11:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Probably a Bills fan showing up at the police station to complain about the sun height and wind direction unfairly interfering with the Bills. 

https://youtu.be/7IAQ4tDMJDg?si=dqmt0wIyUm7Llk5q

Haha

Oh well...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-10-2023, 10:58 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: They blame the refs, they blame the turf, and today, they're blaming Roger Goodell.  Someone dug up a video of Goodell saying the NFL wants to see how teams handle being in London for 2 straight games, whether it's an advantage or a disadvantage, and now Bills fans are claiming it was all a conspiracy to make the Bills lose.

Roger Goodell makes huge admission on obvious disadvantage for Bills - A to Z Sports

Well maybe they get lucky and ol' Rog hears their cries and gives them a back to back overseas next season.

Seemed to work for team teal.

Bills cheap owner chose to fly over on Friday. Bills did have several key defensive players go down. Just once I'd like a fan base of a team we beat to say, "Congrats, you guys beat our [BLEEP]."

and here I thought it was one of our posters initiating some kind of biological warfare....
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Read their game day message board posts, and frankly, i was a bit suprized at the level of thier whining about the refs. We had just as many bad calls as they did. I thought they were a tougher fan base than that. Those 90's fans were tough, getting blown out in so many SB's and still hanging tough with thier team. These fans seem more like snowflakes. Or maybe they are still butthurt by us ending their SB run in 96'. They haven't been back since.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-14-2023, 10:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamStites_/status/1...83199?s=20
Were they flagged on those?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-14-2023, 10:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 10:38 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamStites_/status/1...83199?s=20

IIRC - one of them was

(10-14-2023, 10:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 10:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Were they flagged on those?

IIRC - one of them was
Hopefully the crews start paying close attention to this.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm guessing the one on Oliver was from the TD pass to Zay which led to the 2 point conversion.  Not sure about Epenesa's.

They were flagged in my house but the refs never protect the Jags QB

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk