Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars at Texans talk

(11-25-2023, 09:33 PM)Newton Wrote: Yeah I’m not feeling confident walking into this one. I hope we show up though.

Have the Jaguars ever beaten the battle red texans?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just went all in on the Jags!!!

(11-25-2023, 10:25 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 09:33 PM)Newton Wrote: Yeah I’m not feeling confident walking into this one. I hope we show up though.

Have the Jaguars ever beaten the battle red texans?

Yes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-24-2023, 08:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 07:47 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Can't we all just get along? Or have we forgotten the words of the Reverend King?

[BLEEP] that.  I don’t like anybody.

Sad

I’m not sure what all the belllweather stuff indicates, but we are crushing their hopes and dreams on Sunday. That is all.

(11-26-2023, 12:01 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 08:34 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [BLEEP] that.  I don’t like anybody.

Sad

Hey, in today’s age I have to be equal opportunity.   Ninja
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

a lot of the medeia is takeing the texans today.   I hope jags players see that ,and it lights a fire in them to play thier best game this season.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I got a sinking feeling tomorrows gonna suck…..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(11-26-2023, 12:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: I got a sinking feeling tomorrows gonna suck…..

You gotta work or something?

(11-26-2023, 12:19 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 12:15 PM)Ronster Wrote: I got a sinking feeling tomorrows gonna suck…..

Its the Texans. Anyone who has a good feeling about this game should be checked for multiple concurrent concussions.

(11-26-2023, 12:19 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

He works in a submarine. *knee slap*

I'll show myself out.

(11-24-2023, 10:11 PM)cland Wrote: Doesn't the 'Texans having 4 of their 5 starting lineman out for the game' stack on your astronomically low chart?  And even if you change those plays, you're still 7 points from winning...assuming you've stopped the Texans from scoring a TD instead of the return TD.  I just think "hypothetically" removing plays while analyzing a game doesn't get you much.

Huge congrats to your team mate. So fresh, fearless, and exciting to watch. I love their story and genuinely envy you guys. To say you overachieved given the overall quality of your roster is an understatement.

I rooted against you guys against Indy, with hopes that a loss could deflate your spirits a bit heading into next year. Don't know where you stand cap wise for personnel upgrades, but Houston we have a problem. You truly deserved the title this year, as you were the best team in the division. A Jags win in tennessee would not have reflected the true positions of the teams this year. Good luck in the playoffs and please come back down to Earth next year.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(01-09-2024, 03:49 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(11-24-2023, 10:11 PM)cland Wrote: Doesn't the 'Texans having 4 of their 5 starting lineman out for the game' stack on your astronomically low chart?  And even if you change those plays, you're still 7 points from winning...assuming you've stopped the Texans from scoring a TD instead of the return TD.  I just think "hypothetically" removing plays while analyzing a game doesn't get you much.

Huge congrats to your team mate. So fresh, fearless, and exciting to watch. I love their story and genuinely envy you guys. To say you overachieved given the overall quality of your roster is an understatement.

I rooted against you guys against Indy, with hopes that a loss could deflate your spirits a bit heading into next year. Don't know where you stand cap wise for personnel upgrades, but Houston we have a problem. You truly deserved the title this year, as you were the best team in the division. A Jags win in tennessee would not have reflected the true positions of the teams this year. Good luck in the playoffs and please come back down to Earth next year.

Thanks for the congrats! If you want to root against us, hope that a team gives our OC, Bobby Slowik, a head coaching job next year.  

Capwise they'll have tons of room, I'd like them too invest in the run game and the interior DL. Stroud plus a legitimate running game would be devastating for opponents defenses.

(01-09-2024, 05:23 PM)cland Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 03:49 PM)BritJag Wrote: Huge congrats to your team mate. So fresh, fearless, and exciting to watch. I love their story and genuinely envy you guys. To say you overachieved given the overall quality of your roster is an understatement.

Thanks for the congrats! If you want to root against us, hope that a team gives our OC, Bobby Slowik, a head coaching job next year.  

Capwise they'll have tons of room, I'd like them too invest in the run game and the interior DL. Stroud plus a legitimate running game would be devastating for opponents defenses.

To say I'm salty is a understatement lol

All the best in your playoff run

(01-09-2024, 05:23 PM)cland Wrote:
(01-09-2024, 03:49 PM)BritJag Wrote: Huge congrats to your team mate. So fresh, fearless, and exciting to watch. I love their story and genuinely envy you guys. To say you overachieved given the overall quality of your roster is an understatement.

Slowik is a hot commodity right now. I can see the Titans making a run at him.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption