Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which QBs would you take over Trev?

(01-08-2024, 06:56 PM)PV=nRT Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 06:31 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: The fumbles do need to be fixed. That's the one gripe I have about him that I don't think will tkae care of itself with better o line play and continued development. He needs to figure it out. But he can, even that bum daniel joens was able to fix his fumbling problem.
He's got one less fumble than Tua and 1 more fumble than Lamar Jackson.

That doenst mean it's not a problem. He had the third most fumbles in the league. That's an issue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2024, 07:38 PM by PV=nRT.)

(01-08-2024, 07:35 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 06:56 PM)PV=nRT Wrote: He's got one less fumble than Tua and 1 more fumble than Lamar Jackson.

That doenst mean it's not a problem. He had the third most fumbles in the league. That's an issue.

1 more than the league MVP behind a far worse OL.

(01-08-2024, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yes they are. Trevor has fully embraced Jacksonville and has shown his loyalty and commitment to the team and city. Now he's public enemy number 1 and needs to be replaced and is an overrated bust.

It's disgusting to be honest. You can criticise performances and debate him but to see fans turn on him, pick him out of ALL of the problems on this team as the reason,  Trevor would be long gone already if he had the same level of loyalty as some fans. You support teams and players during good and bad times.

Is he? or it's just some of you crying because we say the truth, that he is not a generational talent/elite? He played like crap the last few games, what do you expect? for all fans to praise every throw, every int, every mistake?

I see way more hate for the GM, both coordinators and the O-line.

Oh please, you only show up on here when we lose and Trevor had a bad game. Didn't see you much on here during the 8-3 run.

The title of this thread is who do we replace him with. Don't see the 'what Oline should we sign' or any other player or position getting talked about

Lawrence? There's like 5 threads bashing him right now

Trev my QB..

[Image: S0M9Q.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

And to be honest, how many first round QB's do we have to run through?

Getting that ole Scooby Doo sneaky suspicion that it's this organisation that's killing our QB's by failing to protect them properly.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-08-2024, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:04 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yes they are. Trevor has fully embraced Jacksonville and has shown his loyalty and commitment to the team and city. Now he's public enemy number 1 and needs to be replaced and is an overrated bust.

It's disgusting to be honest. You can criticise performances and debate him but to see fans turn on him, pick him out of ALL of the problems on this team as the reason,  Trevor would be long gone already if he had the same level of loyalty as some fans. You support teams and players during good and bad times.

Is he? or it's just some of you crying because we say the truth, that he is not a generational talent/elite? He played like crap the last few games, what do you expect? for all fans to praise every throw, every int, every mistake?

29-43-280 with 2td's and 1 pick is not playing like crap.  Especially when you factor in 2 drives were ended because  3rd down passes were dropped beyond the sticks.

(01-08-2024, 07:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:34 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Is he? or it's just some of you crying because we say the truth, that he is not a generational talent/elite? He played like crap the last few games, what do you expect? for all fans to praise every throw, every int, every mistake?

Oh please, you only show up on here when we lose and Trevor had a bad game. Didn't see you much on here during the 8-3 run.

The title of this thread is who do we replace him with. Don't see the 'what Oline should we sign' or any other player or position getting talked about

Lawrence? There's like 5 threads bashing him right now

Kid, I've been here since 2001. What do you want me to say when the team is doing good? be a cheerleader and a blind homer like most of you? overrate our players and say Cisco was the best S in the league (when he clearly wasn't) like some of you? pass. Still, I was here last year praising Doug and even Trevor when he was playing good. I also wasn't around here posting much during 2017, so? again, the team was doing great and even Bortles played decent vs Pittsburgh and NE, what am I supposed to say then? When the team is doing really good I am happy so there isn't much to discuss imo. I am also here every off-season btw.

Anyway, isn't there like a block feature in this MB? you can use it on me if you need it.
I also admit I enjoy making fun of the blind homers that post silly stuff, that is kinda what has been keeping me sane as a Jag fan lol

No, that' isn't the title of the thread lol.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-08-2024, 07:37 PM)PV=nRT Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:35 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: That doenst mean it's not a problem. He had the third most fumbles in the league. That's an issue.

1 more than the league MVP behind a far worse OL.

You cna stick up for a guy and also acknowledge he needs to improve on things. Are you that dense? I'm a t law supporter but you just sound ridiculous lol. It's okay to say the third most fumbles in thr league needs to be improved upon.

(01-09-2024, 12:22 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(01-08-2024, 07:37 PM)PV=nRT Wrote: 1 more than the league MVP behind a far worse OL.

You cna stick up for a guy and also acknowledge he needs to improve on things. Are you that dense? I'm a t law supporter but you just sound ridiculous lol. It's okay to say the third most fumbles in thr league needs to be improved upon.

How does a QB work on not fumbling when his arm is getting hit while trying to throw or getting blindsided when the LT whiffs on a block?  QB's also get credit for fumbles on bad snaps and bad handoff exchanges.

Honestly, part of me wants Trevor and Doug to leave so I can stop watching/supporting this trash [BLEEP] crap (and trust me, they're this Franchise's last hope). Mostly so I don't have to read idiot [BLEEP] "fans" posts/opinions.

Some of the "fans" of this team are a cesspool of retardation. This has been arguably the worst Franchise in NFL history and now people are losing their minds after having back to back winning seasons. Yea that collapse sucked, but it is what it is.

This Franchise went 20 [BLEEP] years looking for a QB since Brunell. Now that we've finally got one, you idiots want to run him off and "just draft a new one" like we haven't played that game already... Since... Forever... Some of the dumbest [BLEEP] I've ever seen.

Does Trevor have stuff he needs to clean up and work on? Definitely 100%. But the kid is 24 years old and the best QB this franchise will likely ever have. Stop being brain dead idiots for once jesus christ. He is not the problem.

1 winning season in the previous 15 years... 2 winning seasons in the past 2 years and suddenly the sky is falling... Y'all really need to stop with the dumb [BLEEP] already.

(01-09-2024, 02:28 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Honestly, part of me wants Trevor and Doug to leave so I can stop watching/supporting this trash [BLEEP] crap (and trust me, they're this Franchise's last hope). Mostly so I don't have to read idiot [BLEEP] "fans" posts/opinions.

Some of the "fans" of this team are a cesspool of retardation. This has been arguably the worst Franchise in NFL history and now people are losing their minds after having back to back winning seasons. Yea that collapse sucked, but it is what it is.

This Franchise went 20 [BLEEP] years looking for a QB since Brunell. Now that we've finally got one, you idiots want to run him off and "just draft a new one" like we haven't played that game already... Since... Forever... Some of the dumbest [BLEEP] I've ever seen.

Does Trevor have stuff he needs to clean up and work on? Definitely 100%. But the kid is 24 years old and the best QB this franchise will likely ever have. Stop being brain dead idiots for once jesus christ. He is not the problem.

1 winning season in the previous 15 years... 2 winning seasons in the past 2 years and suddenly the sky is falling... Y'all really need to stop with the dumb [BLEEP] already.

You'll find them on any message board of any team. All the Cowboys fans wanted Prescotts head on a stick last year when he wasn't playing well and now he's probably gonna come in second in the mvp voting. Most reasonable fans know that we are lucky to have trevor and that the franchise will continue to build around him for the next 10 years.

(01-09-2024, 02:28 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Honestly, part of me wants Trevor and Doug to leave so I can stop watching/supporting this trash [BLEEP] crap (and trust me, they're this Franchise's last hope). Mostly so I don't have to read idiot [BLEEP] "fans" posts/opinions.

If Doug is "this franchise hope" than our hope is doomed lol.

Doug has been outcoached for almost half of the games this year.

(01-08-2024, 07:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And to be honest, how many first round QB's do we have to run through?

Getting that ole Scooby Doo sneaky suspicion that it's this organisation that's killing our QB's by failing to protect them properly.

Bortles/Gabbert were not succeeding anywhere, anyone with eyes saw they were bad in college.