Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fox news reporting Trump wins Iowa

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2024, 06:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(01-20-2024, 01:56 PM)Jagger Wrote: If you’re a Biden fan, how do you defend this?

https://nypost.com/2024/01/18/news/biden...lly-in-dc/

I reiterate what I said…if you’re a Democrat, how do you let this guy run? Are you content losing in 2024 to Trump?

2/3 of Democrats actually don't want Biden to run but we (actually I) don't have control over whether he runs or not.

(01-20-2024, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 01:56 PM)Jagger Wrote: If you’re a Biden fan, how do you defend this?

I reiterate what I said…if you’re a Democrat, how do you let this guy run? Are you content losing in 2024 to Trump?

Who knows why. Only one Democrat on this board attempts to engage in debate. They are completely unwilling to criticize their own party. Myself and other right-of-centers on this board do engage in self-criticism of our party. You will NEVER see a Democrat come in here and do the same. 

Democrat policies which elevate crime and decrease public safety? 
A wide-open border policy which is so out of control that migrants are begging door-to-door and living on the streets? 
Drugs pouring over the border causing 75K deaths a year?
Enabling drug cartels and human smugglers who have set up shop across the U.S.?
Outwardly sexualizing children in not-so-subtle grooming attempts? 
Rampant, overt and sometimes violent antisemitism?
Broadcasting U.S. weakness to the world? 

DuvalPride Democrat response: *crickets*

But boy, they sure do like to come in here on occasion for a driveby on Republicans while their own house is on fire.

Do you have me blocked?  If not, then you clearly are not reading my responses because i have indeed criticized certain things about our party.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-24-2024, 06:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-24-2024, 03:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Bend the knee??? 

What's your [BLEEP] problem, dude? Do you really think that's what we're all doing? You're a jackass for even thinking that.. You're so far gone as a republican that you should just dye your hair green and cut off whatever manhood you have left..  

Trump is running on the policies that can secure our country and bring our economy back but you simply sound too stupid to understand that..

If O'Biden ran on the same policies as Trump (which they never would for the sake of power), then I would even vote for them..

Grow up, pull your head out of your [BLEEP] and have a look around.. It sucks out there and you're crying about bending the knee..

Fool..

(01-24-2024, 03:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: There isn't a large segment of conservatives, there's the uniparty people and then a small group of people that for whatever reason are still brainwashed, putting feelings over policy, or don't agree with all policies so they stay divided. The uniparty wants you divided, if you unite around leaders who aren't bought off, you can end all their power.

Then you can start looking for conservatives that meet all your requirements. You will never find an electable person until the swamp is destroyed. Everyone is bought off and controlled, look what they tried with Lake.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Regarding both of these posts, you can blame my reasoning ability or reading comprehension if you want, but I don't see either of you finding fault with Trump, or giving good or consistent reasons for liking him.  It does seem like you just like him, emotionally, no matter what he does.  Which is fine.  But that's why. I think it's sad and ironic that you say people like me are emotional and unreasonable.  If there is a good reason to praise Trump I praise him.  So do you.  If there is a good reason to condemn Trump I condemn him.  You continue with praise.  Between the two of us, I am the more persuadable and less emotionally attached one.

In your case, I blame NPR for your lack of reading comprehension. 

In no way am I praising Trump, but I do praise his policies.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-24-2024, 06:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: Regarding both of these posts, you can blame my reasoning ability or reading comprehension if you want, but I don't see either of you finding fault with Trump, or giving good or consistent reasons for liking him. It does seem like you just like him, emotionally, no matter what he does. Which is fine. But that's why. I think it's sad and ironic that you say people like me are emotional and unreasonable. If there is a good reason to praise Trump I praise him. So do you. If there is a good reason to condemn Trump I condemn him. You continue with praise. Between the two of us, I am the more persuadable and less emotionally attached one.

The only reason I support Trump is he wants to put the American people first and get rid of the swamp. He did a terrible job selecting people to do that in the 1st term. Most of that was forced on him but he still should have fought it more. I hope he goes scorched earth the 2nd time. No one else running is willing to do that. They all want to work within the system because they want the power.

The system is corrupt and until that is gone, frankly nothing else matters. Anyone that is allowed to win is bought and controlled, so it won't matter who you agree with unless they can't be bought.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-24-2024, 06:21 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

2/3 of Democrats actually don't want Biden to run but we (actually I) don't have control over whether he runs or not.

(01-20-2024, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Who knows why. Only one Democrat on this board attempts to engage in debate. They are completely unwilling to criticize their own party. Myself and other right-of-centers on this board do engage in self-criticism of our party. You will NEVER see a Democrat come in here and do the same. 

Democrat policies which elevate crime and decrease public safety? 
A wide-open border policy which is so out of control that migrants are begging door-to-door and living on the streets? 
Drugs pouring over the border causing 75K deaths a year?
Enabling drug cartels and human smugglers who have set up shop across the U.S.?
Outwardly sexualizing children in not-so-subtle grooming attempts? 
Rampant, overt and sometimes violent antisemitism?
Broadcasting U.S. weakness to the world? 

DuvalPride Democrat response: *crickets*

But boy, they sure do like to come in here on occasion for a driveby on Republicans while their own house is on fire.

Do you have me blocked?  If not, then you clearly are not reading my responses because i have indeed criticized certain things about our party.

Indeed, you have. My apologies.