Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MOVIES

(07-25-2022, 07:42 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 02:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You mean Denneheehee?

[Image: 20220725-140325.jpg]

It’s like you intentionally misspelled his name to be corrected in order to make that joke.  I appreciate that. I really do.   +1 for that.

Actually I had to look him up on google.. i was pretty incapacitated lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 07:15 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-25-2022, 09:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-25-2022, 07:42 PM)Jags Wrote: It’s like you intentionally misspelled his name to be corrected in order to make that joke.  I appreciate that. I really do.   +1 for that.

Actually I had to look him up on google.. i was pretty incapacitated lol

Either way, that was funny.  I feel like I’ve heard that one before.  But can’t remember.  So you get the credit. Especially when you say his name the way you spelled it in Michael Jackson’s voice

Just watched Prey on Hulu..

Wow.. Best Predator movie since Arnie.. Pretty damn awesome and hope they make another one like that..

And I just found out that Prey was made by Disney lololol

Transsiberian was pretty good (Woody Harrelson)

(08-07-2022, 12:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just watched Prey on Hulu..

Wow.. Best Predator movie since Arnie.. Pretty damn awesome and hope they make another one like that..

I haven't watched it yet but Amber Midthunder was awesome in Legion the series (but Legion was only actually really good the first out of three seasons. Still, she was good). She's a great actress and very underrated in my opinion.

(08-08-2022, 03:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(08-07-2022, 12:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just watched Prey on Hulu..

I haven't watched it yet but Amber Midthunder was awesome in Legion the series (but Legion was only actually really good the first out of three seasons. Still, she was good). She's a great actress and very underrated in my opinion.

Never heard of her before Prey.. She was outstanding!

Watched Lost in London (Woody Harrelson). Pretty good movie but would upgrade it to really good when you consider this movie was shot live, continuously for 2 hours by 1 camera as it played out in 550 movie theatres across the country. No retakes, no breaks, pretty amazing.

(08-08-2022, 11:35 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: And I just found out that Prey was made by Disney lololol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjGtKac9IUdXhxUa4wTZ...M&usqp=CAU]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-11-2022, 09:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:35 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: And I just found out that Prey was made by Disney lololol

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrjGtKac9IUdXhxUa4wTZ...M&usqp=CAU]

lololol

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2022, 11:16 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Two movies I've been dying to see again for a long time now.. I couldn't even rent them on my Xfinity service, they just weren't available for some reason.. So, I turned pirate for the night and captured meh booty..

Ordered a pizza, smoked a tweed and watched a double feature of The Cannonball Run which is totally awesome and which I haven't seen since I was a kid, and the other movie was Revenge of the Nerds.. Both were totally awesome of course, but no idea why those particular movies weren't available for rental.. Puzzling.. Great movies..

(08-16-2022, 11:15 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Two movies I've been dying to see again for a long time now.. I couldn't even rent them on my Xfinity service, they just weren't available for some reason.. So, I turned pirate for the night and captured meh booty..

Ordered a pizza, smoked a tweed and watched a double feature of The Cannonball Run which is totally awesome and which I haven't seen since I was a kid, and the other movie was Revenge of the Nerds.. Both were totally awesome of course, but no idea why those particular movies weren't available for rental.. Puzzling.. Great movies..
Bush. We have bush!

(08-16-2022, 11:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 11:15 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Two movies I've been dying to see again for a long time now.. I couldn't even rent them on my Xfinity service, they just weren't available for some reason.. So, I turned pirate for the night and captured meh booty..

Bush. We have bush!

See what I mean?!? Such a great movie, almost everyone knows about it, and yet none of the streaming services on Xfinity offered it.. No Hulu, no HBOMAX, no Netflix, no AMC+.. 

Just doesn't make sense at all.. Such a classic..

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2022, 12:06 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Has anyone else out there watched this series on Netflix called 'Money Heist'? Wife and I have watched all 13 episodes of Part (season?) 1, and are wondering if its worth continuing thru all 6 Parts. While some of the plot is intriguing, some of the personal interactions and set ups just seem stupid and not really believable. Does it get better, or just more ridiculous? Your input welcome, thanks in advance.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I have never watched Revenge of the Nerds.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2022, 12:32 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-16-2022, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have never watched Revenge of the Nerds.

It's ok, not great. For college-themed movies, I'll take Animal House all day every day. Classic scenes, soundtrack, and endlessly quotable. Plus, at it's core, it's also a 'nerds get revenge' movie, except that they REALLY get revenge.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(08-16-2022, 12:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 12:14 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have never watched Revenge of the Nerds.

It's ok, not great.  For college-themed movies, I'll take Animal House all day every day.  Classic scenes, soundtrack, and endlessly quotable.  Plus, at it's core, it's also a 'nerds get revenge' movie, except that they REALLY get revenge.

There's really no comparison.. Animal House is probably one of the best comedies ever made.. Matter of fact, just watched Animal House, I think it was Saturday night..

Revenge of the Nerds is good, just not on Animal House level..

(08-16-2022, 01:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 12:28 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: It's ok, not great.  For college-themed movies, I'll take Animal House all day every day.  Classic scenes, soundtrack, and endlessly quotable.  Plus, at it's core, it's also a 'nerds get revenge' movie, except that they REALLY get revenge.

There's really no comparison.. Animal House is probably one of the best comedies ever made.. Matter of fact, just watched Animal House, I think it was Saturday night..

There’s a documentary out there about the making of Animal House. Very interesting about what went on behind the scenes. The John Belushi guitar smash was completely off the cuff. The look of shock you see on the guitar players face is real. 

They also play the footage of Belushi doing his commando shuffle before they put the horse in Dean Wormer’s office. Only the footage is unedited and you can hear the director telling Belushi, “Go right! Go left! Get down! Get up! Roll around!” It’s hilarious.

(08-16-2022, 11:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 11:21 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Bush. We have bush!

See what I mean?!? Such a great movie, almost everyone knows about it, and yet none of the streaming services on Xfinity offered it.. No Hulu, no HBOMAX, no Netflix, no AMC+.. 

Looks like you can watch it on Amazon Prime.

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2022, 01:35 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-16-2022, 01:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 11:29 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: See what I mean?!? Such a great movie, almost everyone knows about it, and yet none of the streaming services on Xfinity offered it.. No Hulu, no HBOMAX, no Netflix, no AMC+.. 

Looks like you can watch it on Amazon Prime.

Figures...

The only one I.. Don't.. Have..

Ugh.. oh well..

Edit: Uncle Buck was another one I had problems finding.. Until I just checked Prime..

(08-16-2022, 01:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-16-2022, 01:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's really no comparison.. Animal House is probably one of the best comedies ever made.. Matter of fact, just watched Animal House, I think it was Saturday night..

There’s a documentary out there about the making of Animal House. Very interesting about what went on behind the scenes. The John Belushi guitar smash was completely off the cuff. The look of shock you see on the guitar players face is real. 

They also play the footage of Belushi doing his commando shuffle before they put the horse in Dean Wormer’s office. Only the footage is unedited and you can hear the director telling Belushi, “Go right! Go left! Get down! Get up! Roll around!” It’s hilarious.

I wonder if that's included in the director's cut?