Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama administration says Iran and Hezbollah no longer terror threats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This has the actual report you can view

Obama administration says Iran and Hezbollah no longer terror threats

<div>
Just when you think Obama’s absolutely awful foreign policy and pandering to radical Islam couldn’t possibly get any worse, he decides to remove both Iran and Hezbollah off the list of terror threats.

So either this guy is intentionally placing our country and our relationships with allies in the Middle East at risk, or he’s dumber than a box of rocks and actually believes his progressive kumbaya style policies will create a peaceful Utopian society on earth.

I’m thinking it’s both.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/obama-administr...cxvxrG7.99
</div>
Good more click bait links from highly partisan and reputable sources. 

This is from the director of intelligence in a report to congress. What's the hoopla?

Quote:Good more click bait links from highly partisan and reputable sources. 

This is from the director of intelligence in a report to congress. What's the hoopla?
I agree that people do need to check out the source before linking the news story and not be too quick to react to it; but to be fair, most every major news source out there these days is very partisan, and tends to spread propaganda. That's why I mainly trust independent online news sources like VICE News and RT America.

Quote:Good more click bait links from highly partisan and reputable sources. 

#becauseit'sallobama'sfault

Quote:#becauseit'sallobama'sfault
#westillblamebush
Quote: 

According to an Israeli think tank, the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center, Iran’s role in combating the Islamic State in the region contributed to the country’s weakened threat assessment.

<p style="font-family:'Open Sans', sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:rgb(0,0,0);">While Iran is not listed as a terrorist threat, the country still appears under separate threats in the report. The Islamic Republic is listed as a threat under the report’s Cyber, Regional, and Weapons of Mass Destruction and Proliferation Sections. The Lebanese Shia group Hezbollah, also funded and supported by Iran, is mentioned only once in the report, and only in reference to the group’s efforts in fighting off Islamic State advances in Lebanon.
Source; http://sputniknews.com/us/20150316/10195...z3UbUav4cy

#cantblamemeididntvoteforhim
Quote:Source; http://sputniknews.com/us/20150316/10195...z3UbUav4cy

Sputnik News! 

Israel Times!

Young Conservatives!

I think I'll stick to The Daily Show or John Oliver - you know, the real news.
The man is an idiot regardless of what any news source says. And I voted for him in 2008. I must have been smoking some serious stuff back then.......

Quote:And I voted for him in 2008. I must have been smoking some serious stuff back then.......
You have a lot of integrity to admit that. Respect.
Quote:You have a lot of integrity to admit that. Respect.

Everyone makes mistakes, not everyone can own up to them and change.
Quote:Everyone makes mistakes, not everyone can own up to them and change.
How much integrity does it take to smugly say "I voted for the guy who made Sarah Palin his VP" (not saying you did just saying in general)
Don't blame me, I voted for Bob Barr.  

Back on topic,

I don't really care who we classify as terror states, terrorist, supporters of terror, friends of terror, bad guys, really bad guys, ugly guys..........Just stop sending foreign aid over sea's and it's all a pointless debate.

Really simple solution.

Quote:Back on topic,

I don't really care who we classify as terror states, terrorist, supporters of terror, friends of terror, bad guys, really bad guys, ugly guys..........Just stop sending foreign aid over sea's and it's all a pointless debate.

Really simple solution.

Does that include health aid sent to countries to combat things like infectious diseases?
Quote:Does that include health aid sent to countries to combat things like infectious diseases?
I'm all for Humanitarian aid. No military aid. 
Quote:Does that include health aid sent to countries to combat things like infectious diseases?

If we can make sure it's really used as humanitarian aid that's different. But plenty of times we send a billion dollars to North Korea to "feed the hungry" and they turn around and use it to make military upgrades.

Reality we're in no financial position to really be sending aid to anyone. So for the here and now I'd say we have to stop all foreign aid, once our house is in fiscal order then we can talk about humanitarian aid and how it can be done. 
Quote:If we can make sure it's really used as humanitarian aid that's different. But plenty of times we send a billion dollars to North Korea to "feed the hungry" and they turn around and use it to make military upgrades.

Reality we're in no financial position to really be sending aid to anyone. So for the here and now I'd say we have to stop all foreign aid, once our house is in fiscal order then we can talk about humanitarian aid and how it can be done. 
Meh, i'd wager if you stop aid for anything BUT humanitarian administered by say the red cross or the like, that would make a big enough impact to the budget. I can't help but think humanitarian aid for real hunger or disease/disaster is a drop in the bucket to military aid. 
Quote:If we can make sure it's really used as humanitarian aid that's different. But plenty of times we send a billion dollars to North Korea to "feed the hungry" and they turn around and use it to make military upgrades.

And just pray that the poorest countries in the world can handle Ebola on their own I suppose.
Quote:Meh, i'd wager if you stop aid for anything BUT humanitarian administered by say the red cross or the like, that would make a big enough impact to the budget. I can't help but think humanitarian aid for real hunger or disease/disaster is a drop in the bucket to military aid. 

possible, but the priority needs to be on us getting our fiscal house in order.

Quote:And just pray that the poorest countries in the world can handle Ebola on their own I suppose.

not our problem, let Africa fix Africa, let Europe fix Europe, and so on...........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5