Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Netanyahu Speech To Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It was nice to hear a great leader speak to congress. First time in six years. I still can't wrap my head around Obama and the current admin not working with a great ally we've had in Israel for so long.
They explained why in January.

“As a matter of long-standing practice and principle, we do not see heads of state or candidates in close proximity to their elections, so as to avoid the appearance of influencing a democratic election in a foreign country,” National Security Council Spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said in a statement. “Accordingly, the President will not be meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu because of the proximity to the Israeli election, which is just two weeks after his planned address to the U.S. Congress.”

What great leader spoke before congress six years ago?

Prime Minister Netanyahu has more testicular fortitude in his little pinky then Obama has in his whole body

Quote:Prime Minister Netanyahu has more testicular fortitude in his little pinky then Obama has in his whole body

Kewl
Great speech, should have been given prime time. Bibi Rocks!  

I didn't see the speech, but I have a deep respect for Netanyahu, their situation is unique and differnent then ours. That said I prefer to let Israel do what Israel must and just stay out of it.

There was an article the other day I think on WND (not sure how true it is) about Israel being told to stand down a few months back (apparently they where on the verge or starting a bombing run against Iran) The article claimed we threatened to even take down their fighters if they didn't stand down (I really hope that's not true).
Negotiations bad, bombing good! Warmongers preaching to warmongers about more war. Just what we need. 

Quote:Negotiations bad, bombing good! Warmongers preaching to warmongers about more war. Just what we need. 

Israels situation is very different from ours. While I don't advocate getting involved I understand their more hard line stance with their neighbors. 

Quote:Negotiations bad, bombing good! Warmongers preaching to warmongers about more war. Just what we need.

If we'd let Israel loose they would end war in that region pretty much for good. Instead they negotiate for decades at the cost of blood and land with people who's only intention towards them is "to push them into the sea." Maybe it's about time we got out of the way and let War end one more -ism (and it won't be Zionism).
If Isreal feels it's necessary for their defense left them strike, I don't want us involved at all, they can handle whatever blowback come from it.

Quote:If Isreal feels it's necessary for their defense left them strike, I don't want us involved at all, they can handle whatever blowback come from it.

Exactly how I feel, let Israel do what Israel must but stay out of it. 
Just like Netanyahu said, "The enemy of your enemy is your enemy". No two ways around this.

Quote:If we'd let Israel loose they would end war in that region pretty much for good. Instead they negotiate for decades at the cost of blood and land with people who's only intention towards them is "to push them into the sea." Maybe it's about time we got out of the way and let War end one more -ism (and it won't be Zionism).
Im very ok with this. Stop sending them money to buy our arms. Stop trying to keep them from going to war (without our support) and let what will be, be.

Quote:Just like Netanyahu said, "The enemy of your enemy is your enemy". No two ways around this.

Did you actually put that in context?
Quote:Did you actually put that in context?
He was referring to there being no peace for Christians, Jews, or Muslims for that matter who don't share the over the top ideologies of ISIS, Iran etc. No freedom for anyone.
Quote:He was referring to there being no peace for Christians, Jews, or Muslims for that matter who don't share the over the top ideologies of ISIS, Iran etc. No freedom for anyone.
Wonder what the problem is. 
Quote:Wonder what the problem is. 

Islamism. Been that way since the 7th century. That's all I'mma say about that.
Quote:Islamism. Been that way since the 7th century. That's all I'mma say about that.
Unfortunately nothing else can be said. It's a very rich topic for discussion too.  
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/fe...omb-mossad

Where did he get his info if not from his own intelligence agency?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7