Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 22/33 247 yards 2 td 1 pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Improvement, good to see. 

I wouldn't call it improvement...he had 3 or more balls that would be INTs against a good defense.

That last throw tho...
yeah, if you only look at the Box Score.

He was horrific mostly.

Should have had 4 picks.

Even the TDs were poorly thrown balls.

Yeah he started to play pretty well in the second half. Hurns and him had something going for sure.

Quote:I wouldn't call it improvement...he had 3 or more balls that would be INTs against a good defense.

Except they weren't.
He turrrible. Just ask the morons in the BBINT thread.
Quote:Yeah he started to play pretty well in the second half. Hurns and him had something going for sure.
Hurns bailed him out on 3 throws
The whole offense is looking better. There were still some high-risk throws in therefrom BB5, but much better.
lol @ improvement when Cincy dropped at least 3 ints

Quote:Except they weren't.

Yes, but you look at the type of decisions and the type of throws someone makes, not weather they were dropped or not.
Quote:lol @ improvement when Cincy dropped at least 3 ints
^This
Quote:Yes, but you look at the type of decisions and the type of throws someone makes, not weather they were dropped or not.

I wonder who set those ground rules. 

His decision making needs work, but he played well today. There's no discounting that.
Stats looked better. Did not pass the eye test at all. Lots of bad decisions.
Quote:I wonder who set those ground rules. 

His decision making needs work, but he played well today. There's no discounting that.

Yes there is.

He made about 10 terrible throws in this game.  4 hit the defense in their hands.  Even the TDs weren't good throws, he was pretty much bailed out by Hurns.  

He made some plays, yes... but just the volume of horrible decisions AND throws he makes is concerning.
The best threw of the day was dropped by Cecil =p

Hint - Would have been worth 2 points

Looked a lot better in second half, just doesn't know when to throw the ball away -.-
First 3 quarters Blake was absolutely horrible.  I do not believe it was Blakes fault though.

Quote:Hurns bailed him out on 3 throws

Bingo... He didn't have much zip on his throws but Hurns made some unreal adjustments in this game.
Quote:Yes there is.

He made about 10 terrible throws in this game.  4 hit the defense in their hands.  Even the TDs weren't good throws, he was pretty much bailed out by Hurns.  

He made some plays, yes... but just the volume of horrible decisions AND throws he makes is concerning.

The TD's were great catches. Catches I've seen receivers make for great QB's across the league. There's nothing wrong with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10