Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Michael Sam News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In case y'all didn't know, Michael Sam is openly gay :o
What part is open?
Quote:What part is open?

*nudge nudge wink wink* say no more, say no more. [Image: article-1038833-0214D76100000578-447_468x286.jpg]
Sam just got cut.

Quote:What part is open?

The closet door.
Quote:Sam just got cut.

If true, get ready for the gay mafia firestorm and lawsuits against the Rams
The Oprah is probably dancing a little Irish jig right now knowing she can now crank out that reality show that was put on the back burner while he did his little NFL gig. 

Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

Quote:Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

No one said that.  Everyone said he was 5th round at best, and might go undrafted.  
Quote:No one said that.  Everyone said he was 5th round at best, and might go undrafted.  

People said it.
Can we use him at center...someone mentioned he can really snap balls??

Quote:If true, get ready for the gay mafia firestorm and lawsuits against the Rams
Pretty much.

The stupidity storm will probably hit EF5 once the progressives catch wind of this.
Quote:Where are the pundits that said he only fell so far in the draft because of his sexual preferences? Looks like it was more due to the fact that he isn't an NFL caliber football player.

Michael Sam showed enough to get picked up by another team, or if not, then probably on to the practice squad.  The Rams just didn't have the room for another DE.  
He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops

If he DOESNT stick with some team, then it's basically just because he's gay and because no team wants the media attention of signing him.

His play definitely warrants him a spot in the league.
Quote:People said it.

Heck, HE even implied it, IIRC.
I think he's gonna go on the PS. He did okay in the preseason but played mostly backups and a bunch of other guys that got cut this weekend.
Quote:He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops
agreed.
Good I am tired of hearing about him.  I hate how he gets all this attention because he's gay.  People are such hypocrites.

Quote:He didn't completely stink it up either. I suspect he'll end up on a practice squad at the very least. The guy is motivated and a victim of great DE depth by the rams. Time will tell if he ever develops

Agree. Sounded like he had a half decent pre season. You'd think there was a side out there with a need for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10