Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jim Irsay hands out cash to fans who attended training camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Colts owner Jim Irsay opted to hand out a bunch of greenbacks on Saturday at Colts camp.

Via Andrew Siciliano of NFL Network, Irsay was giving $100 bills to fans who had come to watch practice.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-irsay-passes-out-cash-camp'>http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-irsay-passes-out-cash-camp</a>

What's up with this guy?
Probably forgot which person was his dealer and was using the process of elimination.

I'm sure he will tweet about it.
Quote:I'm sure he will tweet about it.
Or he will drink a couple to it...
Obviously high on pills.

WHAT THE HECK! HOW DARE HIM!  Rolleyes

It sounds kind yet really strange.

Lol,, you known it's bad when you have to pay people to be your fans!!

Hahahahabbwwaaahahaha!!
When you have to tell people that you're doing it out of kindness, then you're doing it for attention.

WHAT A TERRIBLE GUY!!! 

Those fans should take that money he gave them and buy him a new wardrobe. You can't be a billionaire and wear something like this...

[Image: jim-irsay-mugshot.jpg?w=599]

[Image: 1395079570000-1395078397000-Irsay22222222.jpg]

Im probably in the minority, but this may be a sign of Irsay handing over the reigns in the distant future.

Quote:WHAT THE HECK! HOW DARE HIM!  Rolleyes

Quote:WHAT A TERRIBLE GUY!!! 

Our owner rocks.  Yours sucks.  So there.
Quote:Our owner rocks.  Yours sucks.  So there.

YEAH!!!
Does that just seem creepy to anyone else?
I don't know if I can knock Irsay for this.

I seem to recall NFL films specials about Art Rooney, and how he used to hand out money to people in the neighborhood.

That's part of what made him beloved.

I'm not suggesting Irsay will ever be mistaken for Rooney, either in terms of overall NFL success or popularity, but if Rooney did that and was beloved, what would make Irsay "creepy" for doing the same thing?

I just read that Irsay drove this vehicle to training camp as well.

[Image: free-candy-van_zpse0de9fc8.jpg]

Quote:Lol,, you known it's bad when you have to pay people to be your fans!!

Hahahahabbwwaaahahaha!!

Well we already know what kind of fans there are up that way. When the colts were bad in 2011 the stadium was pretty empty.

How lucky for them the league gave them another 15 years of continual success. Without it the team would probably be talked about for relocation to LA in the near future.
Quote:Does that just seem creepy to anyone else?

Yeah it does. Who the heck walks around handing out money in a situation like that?
Quote:Does that just seem creepy to anyone else?

Is the word creepy not overused or what??

How in the hell is giving away 100 bills to fans watching practice "creepy"?

Watching practice is pretty much boring as hell, and he's simply throwing a bone to some of the fans that showed up. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5