Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A bunch of us started a new jags online radio show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
http://www.spreaker.com/user/we2locoradi...-episode-1

It is called Jagn  After dark.  All about the Jags and the community as well.   Not sure where this belongs.   But i am sure admins will change this to right place.  Since talks about jags players and us as fans.  It may belong here.  Listen to our show on monday nights 10:10 pm est.  

Thank you ctjags. 

Sounds good man. Couple constructive notes if your willing to accept them. Careful with repetitive words like "you know" and awkward pauses. Jagn off sounds like some thing else :O perhaps there's a better way to phrase that especially if kiddies are listening. Overall, so far so good and I will have to listen to the rest a bit later.
I didn't chose the name. I changed the title name some.  I see what you mean.  Have no power to change link name though sorry.   And all it means is talking bout jags after dark.  But ty.

Cool I'll probably check it out.
Jag'n After Dark?
Very rough day at other job and not as prepared as I should of been.   I will be better next week.

get a better name. That one's stupid. 

Quote: Jagn off sounds like some thing else :o perhaps there's a better way to phrase that especially if kiddies are listening. Overall, so far so good and I will have to listen to the rest a bit later.

That's the 1st thing I thought of .... Jagn ....really?   As if [BLEEP] wasn't enough, now we have jagn

duh !!
Quote:That's the 1st thing I thought of .... Jagn ....really?   As if [BLEEP] wasn't enough, now we have jagn

duh !!

Yep....some "jag fans" are their own worst enemy it seems....
You probably want to be careful in how you incorporate the Jag's name or variations thereof. The NFL can be a little protective of their trademarks. Probably nothing to be concerned about in this case but just sayin'.
Thank you and tmd your avatar is what ya called the show.

appreciate your feedback everyone sides tmd he is a troll so he don't matter.

Quote:Thank you and tmd your avatar is what ya called the show.

My avatar isn't there by my choice, unlike your stupid chosen name. I have to pay off a bet. 

And, coming from a person still sporting a Murray Jags avatar, I really don't think your in any position to be scrutinizing other avatars. That should have been gone as soon as Murray was drafted elsewhere. 

Quote:appreciate your feedback everyone sides tmd he is a troll so he don't matter.

I gave you an honest opinion......and actually a good one too, since others have agreed and said similar. Too bad if you're too butt hurt to accept the constructive criticism. 
Jagn After Dark may be the best name ever.
Unlike you I work 2 jobs one paid and one building.   And don't have time to change things.  And the name calling really?   Grow up and go support your team.

The one who agreed has never agreed or liked me so really.  I could call it  Jaguars Community talk and will still hate it.    Cant please everyone.

Quote:Unlike you I work 2 jobs one paid and one building. And don't have time to change things. And the name calling really? Grow up and go support your team.

Bro, it's a valid point. Again, Jag'n After Dark?
Hey CT, I thought you moved here? But you stated you are in Tenn. Did it not work out here for you?

Listened to the first ten minutes or so, will catch the rest later.

Oh yeah, dude, you gotta change that name.

Mother n laws.  Long story Ill be back there buying a house with in 2 to 3 years.   Also going to make at least one home game.   The tailgate alone with BCB and TSH is worth price of admission.   

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11