Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blackmon's locker redistributed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
goodbye blackmon.  lol

Well, Blackmon isn't expected to be on the roster for at least the first 8 games, and maybe the season, so to jump to any conclusions is kinda dumb. 

Were they supposed to just leave an empty locker there for a player that might not be there all season?

If Blackmon comes back later, he'll take someone elses locker. 

Not a big deal. 
The first 2 responses in this thread make me smh...

The Jags shouldn't let Blackmon out of his contract here. Another team will get that talent for free and he'll have a chance to blow up elsewhere. 

It hurts the Jags not at all to continue holding his rights. 

Dang and how the tables have turned on Blackmon.  I hope he doesn't spiral out of control, at least for his own sake.

He's coming back! You don't know him like I know him! He loves me and when he comes back he'll be better than ever! Just you wait and see!

/delusion
Quote:He's coming back! You don't know him like I know him! He loves me and when he comes back he'll be better than ever! Just you wait and see!

/delusion

Cris Carter. 
Quote:Cris Carter.

George Washington.
I think I'm done with Blackmon. We need to move one. Green Bay, Pittsburgh and Phily would not allow a player to destroy their team so neither should we. I'm proud to see them not only building a winner but a world class organization as well. As living in Jacksonville my whole life, I'm proud to see them develop this team and it will do great thing for my city. Holding on to troubled players is not in plans. It is not how you get better and it is not how you build a winner.  

George Washington Carver???
2015 for him most likely

Outlier...

Quote:George Washington.

Sorry, I just figured we were naming famous people that have nothing to do with Blackmon.
I'm not counting on Blackmon to come back if he does great! But if he doesn't, life goes on
You know, it's pretty sad that the best pick of Gene's career was probably a WR who will never get to play for us because he's indefinitely suspended.  

Does anyone consider the possibility that Blackmon chooses not to come back? We don't know what kinds of personal issues he's dealing with and how deep it may go.
Quote:The first 2 responses in this thread make me smh...

The Jags shouldn't let Blackmon out of his contract here. Another team will get that talent for free and he'll have a chance to blow up elsewhere. 

It hurts the Jags not at all to continue holding his rights. 

Until if/when he is reinstated, they will continue to hold his rights.

Quote:Does anyone consider the possibility that Blackmon chooses not to come back? We don't know what kinds of personal issues he's dealing with and how deep it may go.
Either way it is okay because he's not a part of the current or future plans. If he needs to get his self together that's fine. We all have vices but this team still has to play football and Caldwell is trying to build a roster. Time to move forward. 
Quote:George Washington Carver???

Peanuts?
what was the suspension exactly for? Was it PEDS or the drinking?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7