Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is this team really that talented?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We don't really have a lot of key core guys. We have a bunch of average and below players and the guys like bortles,Robinson,ivory,yeldon, and hurns have regressed. So is this team really that talented?

Just asking because Dave assembled this team and most of our free agents have not done much at all.

I just see a average team or below average team that still needs a lot of talent on both sides
Yes.

/thread
Aside from QB we probably have the best overall roster in the division.

This team has ALOT of talent, the owner even said such.

The coaching is what hindered the offensive side of the ball.
The talent on here is overatted.
Quote:The talent on here is overatted.

Only yours.
This team is loaded with talent. Unfortunately, the talent that DOES LACK is at really key positions. QB, RB, Oline and DE.
Quote:We don't really have a lot of key core guys. We have a bunch of average and below players and the guys like bortles,Robinson,ivory,yeldon, and hurns have regressed. So is this team really that talented?

Just asking because Dave assembled this team and most of our free agents have not done much at all.

I just see a average team or below average team that still needs a lot of talent on both sides

Yes. This team has a lot of talent.
Quote:The talent on here is overatted.
What's overatted mean? Too many rats?
There is talent, but not anymore so than any other above average NFL roster. This team doesn't know how to win.

Just about every player did best in his first year with the team.

That tells me that the problem is coaching, not bringing in talent.

Quote:What's overatted mean? Too many rats?

Must live in NY.. That place is really overratted
Quote:Must live in NY.. That place is really overratted

Lol, my bad.
2-12
Quote:Only yours.

He is the most negative person on here.
I think there is talent. Though it's possible there is less than I believe. The coaching change should provide the answer.

But if they don't sit Blake down when he plays as poorly as he has this year, I don't think anyone could win with QB play like that.
The talent on this team is young with a lot of learning potential. I'd like to see a quality coach get them into the right situations.

Regards.........................the Chiefjag

There are definitely some good young pieces to build around here.

No.

Is there talent? Sure

Is it as much talent as people on here are pretending it to have? I highly doubt it 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6