Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts owner arrested...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Charged with DUI.http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl...e/6515267/

I guess Blackmon isn't the only one that can't refuses to use a chauffeur...
Live twitter party from jail at noon.
Quote:Charged with DUI.http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl...e/6515267/

I guess Blackmon isn't the only one that can't refuses to use a chauffeur...

What, you expected super-entitled ultra-rich people to accept the laws of us little people?
Will he claim the same defense the rich teen used to get off running over all those people?
Haha.. what a bum. Didn't see this one coming.

I would have arrested him just for wearing this shirt. Good Lord.

[Image: irsayjames.jpeg]

Tweets he hasn't had a drink in 15 years. Gets arrested for DUI. The saddest lies are the ones we tell ourselves. Can't blame the guy for developing a substance abuse problem. He has had a rough life. Wait.. no he hasn't.
Quote:Tweets he hasn't had a drink in 15 years. Gets arrested for DUI. The saddest lies are the ones we tell ourselves. Can't blame the guy for developing a substance abuse problem. He has had a rough life. Wait.. no he hasn't.

To be fair, that tweet was back in like October, but I see your point.
Quote:Tweets he hasn't had a drink in 15 years. Gets arrested for DUI. The saddest lies are the ones we tell ourselves. Can't blame the guy for developing a substance abuse problem. He has had a rough life. Wait.. no he hasn't.

You just don't understand how much pressure it is to be the super wealthy owner of a pro football team who has never done a real day's work in your life and who has never been made to adhere to the social norms of regular people. I wonder how many DWIs or super speeding incidents he was just let off of before this one finally landed him in the care of an officer that was feeling P-O'd at the colts.
With the amount of resources available to a man with a 1.6 billion net worth to avoid such things it proves the level of idiot this man is. Money can't erase stupid.

Quote:I would have arrested him just for wearing this shirt. Good Lord.

[Image: irsayjames.jpeg]
Irsay's fashion choices have long been the subject of scrutiny and ridicule.
Quote:Irsay's fashion choices have long been the subject of scrutiny and ridicule.

A visual reminder that money doesn't equal taste!!! :no:
Not surprised, but hopefully he gets the help he needs. Sad to see anyone fall off the wagon

Found with pain killers. Yeehaw.

Represent
Irsay is pretty much the textbook definition of someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This is not surprising at all.

He is a rich degenerate. Why didn't he have someone driving him around while getting hillbilly high?

So what type of punishment does the league give the Colts? I'm sure the NFLPA will revolt if something isn't done.

I didn't read anywhere that the intoxication was due to alcohol.
Take some picks Goodell! 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8