Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles And Cecil Shorts Practicing !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Interesting
Pretty sweet. I like Bortles tbh.

And lel at Cecil's eyes being closed.

But Bortles' gon bust
CS4 is a clone of his old man.

[Image: interdasting.jpg]

Yes please
Please no.

Quote:Please no.

The only way I want Bortles here is if Bridgewater and/ or Manziel are already gone. 

I'd be okay selecting Bortles after a trade down, but thats about it. 
2nd best qb. I would gladly take it.
Quote:2nd best qb. I would gladly take it.

3rd best QB, at best. 
I think he'll be better than Manziel.  I don't think Manziel can be a pocket passer.  That's not to say he has bad pocket presence, but I think in the NFL he'll find it much harder than it was in college to do the voodoo that he does so well.

I'd rather have Bridgewater.  But I think Bortles could be good too.  It's all up to Dave in the end.  Hopefully he makes the right choice, whatever the choice is.

Yes please.
Quote:3rd best QB, at best.

I disagree. I don't think Manziel is thag great of a prospect. Questionable pocket presence and I don't think he will be able to run around like a chicken with no head.
I would love Bortles
I think Bortles ends up being the best QB of this draft when all is said and done.
Quote:I disagree. I don't think Manziel is thag great of a prospect. Questionable pocket presence and I don't think he will be able to run around like a chicken with no head.

If some of Manziel's playmaking magic does translate to the pro game, teams who passed on him are going to be sorry. 
Quote:CS4 is a clone of his old man.

I just Started a new job and they got me CS6. It's rad.

I've been using CS3 for years.
Cecil is a cool and nice guy 

Quote:If some of Manziel's playmaking magic does translate to the pro game, teams who passed on him are going to be sorry.

Some will but teams are going to force Manziel to win from the pocket and I don't think he can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7