Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Scoreboard upgrade livecam!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
http://www.jaguars.com/livecam/

This is going to be so awesome. It's absolutely unreal how open this franchise is to the fans. Unparalleled in pro sports. Please don't take it for granted. 

Isn't there going to be 2 scoreboards the same size or just one of them? Also, it's in my section so i hope they don't relocate me although my seats are closer to the bottom of the 200's than the top.

Quote:Isn't there going to be 2 scoreboards the same size or just one of them? Also, it's in my section so i hope they don't relocate me although my seats are closer to the bottom of the 200's than the top.
Yes, there will be two. That cam shows the south end zone. The pools and party deck will be on the north end..

Edit, just noticed that there are multiple views available, pretty cool. The live cam appears to change end zones every 10 minutes.

I'm sure this will be pretty cool at some point, but right now the only action is on the Matthews bridge.

Thats really cool, not much going on now but just knowing that we can check in at any time. Consider I'm miles and miles away i love this even more.

I can't wait until they install a cam in the hall way so we can watch the new paint dry.

Quote:I can't wait until they install a cam in the hall way so we can watch the new paint dry.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...American live cams suck...we get it. Rolleyes
Quote:I can't wait until they install a cam in the hall way so we can watch the new paint dry.
They already do that it's called "Soccer"
Quote:Yeah, yeah, yeah...American live cams suck...we get it. Rolleyes

DF seems like a debbie downer. Virgin daiquiris and now this!
Done by June!

Cool. I will probably take a look at this sometimes.

I can't wait to see the cheerleaders locker room!!!! Woot you the man Khan Live cams baby!!!!

When are they starting?

Quote:When are they starting?

They already have! If you take a look at the pictures from yesterday, they have been removing seats throughout the day. Seems that the demolition phase is 'Go'!

While DF isn't impressed, I think it's great. Looking forward to seeing how much progress has been made when we come over for the Draft Party in May Smile
obviously dont know nuthin about Mardi Gras
Need to add night vision to it.........  j/k lol

GO JAGS

Foggy right now I didn't think the feed was working until I saw a bird fly past the camera.

Any chance if anyone knows what they are doing with the seats that they are removing? I would be interested in purchasing a couple if available.
this is awesome, since I've moved to SC I can now see what is going on with it.  I used to drive by there everyday going to work.

They need to add a big middle finger if Jason Lacanfora, Jason Cole or Mike Florio click on it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30