Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Henne strikes again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Back to back weeks in the clutch, Henne fails! Thx Again, although it dont help when your WR dont execute that well to get a first down !! Still give the team a chance Henne!! SMH oh well..
Smh. Horrible
Is anybody really surprised?

I dare say, NOPE

Like clockwork. Chad "crunch time" Henne.
Henne passes the salt at the dinner table..

Intercepted

Not surprised. He is what he is..
This is who Henne has been his entire career.
Thats why we need a real QB, tho Henne is a solid backup

just think of what he could do with a full off season in the system. Oh wait he doesn't need to do anything to throw to the other team consistently. It is his thing.

Quote:Back to back weeks in the clutch, Henne fails! Thx Again, although it dont help when your WR dont execute that well to get a first down !! Still give the team a chance Henne!! SMH oh well..

It's not even worth talking about. It's what Henne does. He managed a win against the browns, but that was the exception.

Anyone hoping for him to be signed for next year probably needs an MRI on their brain.
Even though he had the game winning TD pass against the Browns, I just have no confidence that Henne can successfully execute a game winning drive. NONE.

I can only imagine what the coaches think of Henne in the clutch from what we have seen this season.

There's no question in my mind that a QB is a very big priority in the offseason. How can it not???

OK, then what?  What do you think is better than having Henne come into the pre-season?  You have no idea how to run a team.  It's obvious.  You just want results, but you have no idea how to get them. 

EDIT-- Mean thought retracted

Let me fill you in:  You have to put in work, you have to have a plan, you have to be willing to sacrifice now to obtain the future.  It's called delayed gratification.  Success comes from determining multiple variables.  Your problem is that you cannot look beyond 1+1.  Let the big boys figure it out.  Just sit back and enjoy.  You'll be much happier in the end.

Henne is just the right man when you're in desperate need of a pick.  Gabbert could have done that.

This isn't Henne's fault. He had to make a difficult pass when the titans were playing deep. He's not Tom Brady. If you want to blame anybody, blame Bradley for that challenge and not kicking the field goal on that 4th and 1.

Quote:It's not even worth talking about. It's what Henne does. He managed a win against the browns, but that was the exception.

Anyone hoping for him to be signed for next year probably needs an MRI on their brain.

Yeah I know, I'm sick over that overwhelming outcry for more Henne from Jags fans!!!

Henne fever all over this place!!!

So much Henne love!!!!

What the hell are you talking about?
Really, you guys thought we had a chance with no time outs and Henne with 45 seconds? Thats a no win scenario for almost any QB not named Brady, its not like you can even be mad at Henne for not being able to work miracles. He tries and throws picks. The talent isn't there. But yeah I think he will be a back up next year, though maybe not for us.

Quote:SeldomRite,  this is why you are single and have not job.  You don't know what it takes to actually get a woman or how to actually obtain a job.  

Seriously?
I'm gonna give credit to the Tennessee player here for making an outstanding grab.
Is Henne under contract for next year? Or is he a FA this offseason?

Quote:Henne is just the right man when you're in desperate need of a pick.  Gabbert could have done that.
We never would have even been close with Gabbs to even try.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8