Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwell should be shopping Marcedes to Green Bay right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Word is that Packers TE Jermichael Finley might be out the rest of the season. 

We have no use for this oaf and he's not part of our future, I'd hope. 

I'd take a 5th rounder in return and be quite happy. 

Hopefully Caldwell is doing his due diligence. 

Name calling is cool

[Image: FACEPALM_Dean_Winchester.gif]

He's played in one game. I don't see a team that loves to hoard draft picks trading for someone who been dealing with a lingering injury and has one catch all season.
Well, when the trade doesn't happen for a myriad of reasons, please don't bombard us with endless threads on how silly Caldwell is not to heed your advice.

This TMD poster is a joke on us right?  has to be a joke.
Quote:This TMD poster is a joke on us right?  has to be a joke.

TMD is not a real Jaguars fan and refuses to admit it. He constantly criticizes the team for everything.
Caldwell could be shopping Marcedes right now..or not. We may never know. 

Redskins are supposedly shopping Fred Davis. If any team is looking to trade for a TE they would probably take Davis, whose showed he can play at a high level (before injury) vs Marcedes, who hasn't showed anything since 2010.
Quote:He's played in one game. I don't see a team that loves to hoard draft picks trading for someone who been dealing with a lingering injury and has one catch all season.

In the past few weeks the Pack have lost receivers Cobb, Jones & Finley. 

They are still in contention and now need a TE. Giving up a 5th rounder may not seem like all that high of a price. Detroit gave that away for Mike Thomas for Gods sake. 
Quote:TMD is not a real Jaguars fan and refuses to admit it. He constantly criticizes the team for everything.

Quote:This TMD poster is a joke on us right?  has to be a joke.

This is funny coming from these 2. lol. 
Will you know if he doesn't? 

Quote:Will you know if he doesn't? 

Maybe. :whistling:

Call me crazy but I think Lewis would be a huge target for Rodgers inside the 10 yard line. He did it with Garrard..
No team would trade for Lewis and take on that contract.  Let alone give up a draft pick and take on that contract.
Quote:In the past few weeks the Pack have lost receivers Cobb, Jones & Finley. 

They are still in contention and now need a TE. Giving up a 5th rounder may not seem like all that high of a price. Detroit gave that away for Mike Thomas for Gods sake. 

Lewis isn't really a receiving TE and they should be getting Jones back next week. Would the Packers benefit from having Lewis on their roster? Yes, but I don't think they'd be willing to part with draft pick(s) and have that contract on the books.

Also Detroit isn't known for being savvy, so we completely lucked into that trade.
Quote:Call me crazy but I think Lewis would be a huge target for Rodgers inside the 10 yard line. He did it with Garrard..

Yup. 

Quote:No team would trade for Lewis and take on that contract.  Let alone give up a draft pick and take on that contract.

That argument becomes less & less relevant the deeper we get into the season as more & more of it has been paid. 
Cowboys need a RB.. Dump MJD

Packers also need WR... Dump Shorts

Texas lost Cushing... Dump Poz

Giants need OLine help....Dump Uche

Jag MB needs insightful posts... Dump TMD

Bears need a QB...Dump...them all.
MD will be miraculously healthy and will contribute to GB if he is traded there.
Its funny how instead of looking for reasons why the Pack might make the deal, it seems so many of this fanbase look for reasons why it wouldn't be made.... Laughing :wacko: :blink: 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10