Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Browns Were Willing To Trade A 2Nd Rounder For Monroe Per La Confora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statu...3356335104

EDIT**   BROWNS not Broncs...

I'm speechless.

Sounds like a lie to me.

And it doesn't say "2nd rounder" anyway.

That says 2nd DAY pick dude.
Quote:That says 2nd DAY pick dude.
2nd day..I read it wrong.. Still the fact remains.
Quote:2nd day..I read it wrong.. Still the fact remains.

What fact?
2nd day is 2nd and 3rd round 

Quote:What fact?
The fact that we could have gotten better value.
Quote:The fact that we could have gotten better value.

A Lacanfora rumor isn't a fact
And the Browns were willing to assume his full contract....

Plus if it was a third and gaining Monroe. Meant they would be in top half it is basically a 4th.

5foot7

La Canfora hates the Jaguars and usually published lies about them. He is to be taken with a grain of salt. 

Quote:And the Browns were willing to assume his full contract....

Are you always this gullible?
Exactly. Plus one again see we have no depth. A football team won't make it to the Superbowl on 1st stringer alone. This isn't baseball.
With the lack of talent and depth we have if I was Caldwell take a page out of Ne book. And after round one trade down. That's if the 1st round pick is one or two. Otherwise trade back in 1st two.
Quote:Plus if it was a third and gaining Monroe. Meant they would be in top half it is basically a 4th.
lol still trying i see
One 4th round pick + One 5th round pick > One 3rd round pick.

Lol. See the bulldozer.
Quote:La Canfora hates the Jaguars and usually published lies about them. He is to be taken with a grain of salt. 
Adam Schefter just reported it too, he said some teams were not happy and think jaguars didnt get enough, basicly saying it was a friendly deal Caldwell helping the Ravens.
So somebody sells their house for $200k. The day after the closing, it's easy to say that you would have paid $250k for that house. It does not make it true.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6