Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
We almost made it to Friday. Sad...

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/jagua...rg/2330847
Not a good start to training camp. I see where this dude's career is heading.
Arrested at 9PM, released at 1:43AM, $650 bond. I'm not that worried here, sounds like he got arrested for being a moron.
(07-19-2017, 10:57 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]Not a good start to training camp. I see where this dude's career is heading.

Hey everybody! That guy over there spend almost 6 hours in the local drunk tank, clearly he's the worst ever bust that ever busted in the history of busting! He's such a big bust they should put him in the Museum of Busts next to other famous busts like Nefertiti and Rodin!
Ugh.

What a dummy. Anyone want to take bets on whether he follows this up with a dirty urine sample?

Best we can hope is that the league doesn't force him to miss games and Marrone and Coughlin put the fear of God in him.
Fowler taking a step forward as a pass rusher would be huge for this defense. I hope he gets his head screwed on straight.
Looks like he assaulted someone. See you in October Dante.
Eh, the amount of time he spent in the pokey doesn't really matter to me. It prob does to him. But, the decision making when you're already being mentioned as a hothead anyway is concerning. He'll either grow up this season, or he'll be gone. Tom ain't gonna let him keep this up.
Timing concerns me the most. But Tom, Malik, and Calais should get his head straight. He better kill it in camp, Marrone and TC won't let something like this go unpunished
And he had the trouble with the 2 women fight a couple years ago
Some guys are working, some are partying. It's all about who wants it. Beginning to wonder if he wants it.
It sounds like Dante had more productivity in an apartment complex parking lot than he's seen in 3 years on the field. Sounds like he has potential as a kicker since he booted a bag of groceries into a lake.

What a dope.

Fowler will quickly find out how sphincter tightening it can be to sit in front of Tom Coughlin after screwing up.
He threw a bag containing liquor into a lake. That's inexcusable. Cut him. Cut him now.
(07-19-2017, 11:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]He threw a bag containing liquor into a lake. That's inexcusable. Cut him. Cut him now.

Cannot tolerate a litter bug. CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!!.
I'm not one to judge on appearance but you have to be a douche to wear golden slippers to the draft. I didn't like him then, I don't like him now.

Keeps proving me right with his stupid decisions after his baby mama drama and now battering a random person who probably spoke the truth about Dantes driving skills. BTW, who exits their vehicle to confront someone just "to talk?"

[BLEEP].
(07-19-2017, 11:32 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2017, 11:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]He threw a bag containing liquor into a lake. That's inexcusable. Cut him. Cut him now.

Cannot tolerate a litter bug. CAN'T HAVE IT!!!!!!.

Not to mention the waste of perfectly good liquor. The heathen.
If he hasn't constantly shown himself to be a moron on the football field I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. However he's consistently shown low mental capacity on the field so it's likely he has the same off of it.
withdrawn
Jesus Christ you people are quick to throw a guy off the cliff. This is like the MJD situation all over again.
Per police records obtained by NFL.com, Fowler was seen "punching" a man after a "brief verbal confrontation." The 22-year-old Fowler then stepped on the man's glasses, "breaking a lens," according to the report. Police stated the man did not claim injury in the incident.
This is the kind of guy who will commit a personal foul at the worst possible time.

Which it sounds like he did last night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9