Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Henne to start Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah so its official. Is Blake done?
I demand my thread be resurrected.
Here we go.

End of the Blake era.

What's crazy is that if the Panthers bench their starters and Blake comes in and lights it up, board is gonna have a field day.
Bye Blake. I wish things were different. It's not us, it's you.
Welp.

Let's see what happens on Henne Given Thursday.

Hopefully he makes me forget some of his prior transgressions.
Can't wait to see Allen light it up again
(08-23-2017, 07:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see Allen light it up again

This.
@jasonlacanfora Jags say Chad Henne to start 3rd preseason game. Was obvious to many HC candidates team was set on Bortles. Cost them in search. Now this

Jesus.
[Image: videotogif_2017.08.23_19.10.03.gif]
(08-23-2017, 07:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Welp.

Let's see what happens on Henne Given Thursday.

Hopefully he makes me forget some of his prior transgressions.

It's the preseason, no matter how well he plays, though I doubt Marrone goes to bed tomorrow night without some major heartburn, I can't see him succeeding in the real games. He is what he is, Captain check down with a generous helping of bad throws and bad decisions thrown in.
Wow, Henne beat out 2 different QB's who were drafted to replace him. And Bortles is much better than Gabs. I have to wonder if this is a motivational tactic.
Sick By the end of the second series with zero yards gained and four batted balls the chenne will be yanked.  Laughing Wallbash
(08-23-2017, 07:11 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]@jasonlacanfora Jags say Chad Henne to start 3rd preseason game. Was obvious to many HC candidates team was set on Bortles. Cost them in search. Now this

Jesus.

Man that is an awful way to run this team...

(08-23-2017, 07:16 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Sick By the end of the second series with zero yards gained and four batted balls the chenne will be yanked.  Laughing Wallbash

Bortles has had alot of batted balls too.
Having flashbacks to the Redskins game where Henne started. FML
Henne will win us more games than Bortles can.

Im not sure how good 4 wins is vs 3 though Sad
Welp. There's always 2018.
major props to Marrone for having the balls to bench Bortles.

you know that clown Dave and Gus would've kept going with Bortles until his arm fell off.
(08-23-2017, 07:24 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: [ -> ]Henne will win us more games than Bortles can.

Im not sure how good 4 wins is vs 3 though Sad

The extra win will cause us to narrowly miss out on a generational QB and we draft a bust instead. Eventually this bust is replaced by a 40 year old Chad Henne.
**puke**. At least bring in somebody else. Even Kap is better than Henne. Heck dare I say "Gabbert" might be a better option. Season pissed away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8