Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We will not support the NFL any longer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
We have been season ticket holder since Day 1 when we were first awarded a team back in 1993. Been to very game since 1995. Never imagined we would not attend every Jags game until we died.
We will be cancelling our season tickets tomorrow. We will not allow our American anthem and flag to be disrespected and support the effort in any way. There were millions of ways the players could have voiced their unrest and asked for a forum. But they chose to spit in our face. I could never face another military veteran again if I continued to support such a farce.
Jags - We will miss you. Good luck.
Each game the Jags win, you'll be wanting to come back, you can't not escape the hype unless you live go live in Antarctica.
Buuuwwwwaaaaa!!!Yeah right. Where were your seats? You don't cancel tickets, they are already paid for for.
lol, yeah man, they are non refundable. What a soft as cotton troll.
(09-26-2017, 04:04 PM)jnasrall Wrote: [ -> ]We have been season ticket holder since Day 1 when we were first awarded a team back in 1993. Been to very game since 1995. Never imagined we would not attend every Jags game until we died.
We will be cancelling our season tickets tomorrow. We will not allow our American anthem and flag to be disrespected and support the effort in any way. There were millions of ways the players could have voiced their unrest and asked for a forum. But they chose to spit in our face. I could never face another military veteran again if I continued to support such a farce.

Overreact Much?  Were you the one that called in on the radio last night.  I really could care less what anyone does during the anthem.  Just take care of yourself.  Over it.
Op doesn't even know enough to know this board officially has got exactly jack to do with the Jaguars yet comes here to make some sort of proclamation. Again..Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa.
(09-26-2017, 04:15 PM)surfon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2017, 04:04 PM)jnasrall Wrote: [ -> ]We have been season ticket holder since Day 1 when we were first awarded a team back in 1993. Been to very game since 1995. Never imagined we would not attend every Jags game until we died.

Overreact Much?  Were you the one that called in on the radio last night.  I really could couldn't care less what anyone does during the anthem.  Just take care of yourself.  Over it.

Pet peeve.
See you later. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Do you feel better after letting everyone know what you're doing and why? Literally nobody cares.
Tim Tebow took a knee for his beliefs and was criticized

Now the player are taking a knee and being praised

I can see where thr OP is coming from
Welp.
Good riddance.

Im sorry you feel that way. May I have the tickets to take my family to see the games?
Just FYI........We were in section 114. Spoke with the Jags today. Anyone who brings their unused tix to Everbank or mails them back will get full refund. And I have never/will never call in on a talk radio show.
You can throw your vitriol my way. Just stating that we won't let these players disrespect our country and sit and support them. I hope the Jags win every game and every game is a sellout. But I gotta live with myself and can't do it anymore.
Good Luck Jags
We?
You got a mouse in your pocket?
1st post is a quality one, no doubt.
I disagree about the flag being disrespected. I do think it is disrespect in the sense of wrong place, wrong time. They are on company time on Sundays. I find it entertaining since the very reason for protest has been completely disproven. It's fantastic watching such mindless group think. lol
Don't blame the OP at all. Ratings are down and will continue to fall. People are burning their NFL stuff too.
(09-26-2017, 04:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Tim Tebow took a knee for his beliefs and was criticized

To be fair, though, Tebow was praised by many, and the current players are being criticized by many. If my Facebook account is anything to go by, I'd say most reactions were in favor of Tebow at the time, and most recent reactions are against the players. But most of my FB friends are conservative, so that is to be expected.
(09-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2017, 04:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Tim Tebow took a knee for his beliefs and was criticized

To be fair, though, Tebow was praised by many, and the current players are being criticized by many. If my Facebook account is anything to go by, I'd say most reactions were in favor of Tebow at the time, and most recent reactions are against the players. But most of my FB friends are conservative, so that is to be expected.

Right, the media are the ones that criticized Tebow.  Most of the people didnt unless they were FSU fans.  Here it is the opposite
Is that you Putin?
(09-26-2017, 05:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2017, 05:07 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair, though, Tebow was praised by many, and the current players are being criticized by many. If my Facebook account is anything to go by, I'd say most reactions were in favor of Tebow at the time, and most recent reactions are against the players. But most of my FB friends are conservative, so that is to be expected.

Right, the media are the ones that criticized Tebow.  Most of the people didnt unless they were FSU fans.  Here it is the opposite

As far as Tebow, I saw a lot from the media coming down on both sides. Media is pretty one-sided on the anthem protests, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12