Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fournette INACTIVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
For violating team rule...
cmon man
This is unacceptable. I am sorry.
[BLEEP] man.
This has Tom Coughlin written all over it. I wonder what he did?
Holy [BLEEP]. This is going to be fun. I wonder what rule he violated...
Nobody is above the rules. Love Coughlin more for sticking to his guns and enforcing them.
I quit
Typical Jaguar organization move. Home game coming off a bye with fans FINALLY excited about something, then they hold out their most explosive player in a decade over a team rule. Give me a freaking break.
ROY .... probably partied too hard watching his LSU team get their [BLEEP] kicked by Bama once again.

smh Sad
Don't worry about the father who works two jobs and bought his 7 year old a LF jersey and saved up for a month to take him to his first Jaguar game.

This is a bush league move.
I bet Hunt for ROY and I run good sorry boys.
They couldn’t just fine him or something? Are they trying to win or not?
Very bad news, I feel sick to my stomach now
(11-05-2017, 12:34 PM)Kcirred Wrote: [ -> ]They couldn’t just fine him or something? Are they trying to win or not?

Probably strung out on meth this morning.
Why couldnt he just not start the game, [BLEEP] is this [BLEEP]. This team just refuses to take hold of a free division. Honestly pathetic all around including fournette.

Absolute [BLEEP] joke
Man some of you guys are [BLEEP] soft..
I commend then for not playing him. Sets an example that no matter who you are, you're not going to get away with breaking the rules.
Don't blame the team for something he did. I'm sure whatever rule he broke he knew the consequences. Selfish move on his part.
Rules is rules! I actually respect the Coach/front office for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14