Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles on pace for 27 TDs and 4,352 yards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I know this board is full of Blake haters but Bortles is 24 years old and has LOTS of talent.

Bortles 27 TD and 4,352 yard season would be 2nd BEST QB season in Jaguars 21 YEAR HISTORY after Bortles 35 TD and 4,400 yard season.

Jags are LUCKY to have Blake. They won't find better. If they had a real head coach, I think Bortles becomes top 3 QB in NFL
SHUT UP.  HE SUCKS THIS YEAR.  No matter how many stats you try to throw at us, we believe our eyes.  Go home Mrs. Bortles.

Greatest garbage time QB of all time!!!
Garbage time

What has Blake done during a first half of any game?
I still have faith in Bortles, but he's playing some BAD football right now.

Phillip Rivers entire career was garbage time. If you don't have a good team and head coach, there's not much Blake can do besides leave this poorly run franchise.
Quote:What has Blake done during a first half of any game?
He lays a big fat 0 on the scoreboard.
I like Blake but there is absolutely no way I can defend his performance tonight. I saw him throw a 7 yard pass 5 yards short with perfect protection almost.

I don't know what is going on right now or who to blame, but this team needs to figure something out on offense in the first half of the game because they are getting flat out embarrassed
Quote:What has Blake done during a first half of any game?

You ever see the play calling? I-formation in the first quarter doesn't work. It's all coaching.
You never answered the question. When has he ever played decently in a first half?
I really like Bortles and wish the best for him; however, his stats from this game need to be omitted from any positive spin of him. I do think he has the ability to bounce back from his horrible first half of the season...but this game cannot count.

Mariota 100times greater than Bortles, in throwing motion, footwork,  arm strength, accuracy, poise, mobility, awareness, read defenses/coverage

Quote:Phillip Rivers entire career was garbage time. If you don't have a good team and head coach, there's not much Blake can do besides leave this poorly run franchise.
[Image: 464921363-resized_winter-is-coming-meme-...30ffb8.jpg]
Is he a dumpster fire or the light at the end of the tunnel at qb? There's obviously no in between. Post bradley Era we'll see.
Quote:Phillip Rivers entire career was garbage time. If you don't have a good team and head coach, there's not much Blake can do besides leave this poorly run franchise.
but he's a qb so he'd have to destroy his career completely to do that, and probably wind up on a team just as bad.  It's a lose lose....
Garbage Time

All those garbage time playoff appearances.
When a defense is in cover two he can't do anything. He can only pick apart the prevent defense
Quote:SHUT UP.  HE SUCKS THIS YEAR.  No matter how many stats you try to throw at us, we believe our eyes.  Go home Mrs. Bortles.

At the beginning of the year you wouldn't have taken a 27 TD and 4,352 yard season from Bortles? He's doing his job. His running game, his defense, his coaching isn't doing theirs. Period.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11