Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Bears @ Jags Game Day Thread 2nd Half***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Break the bad juju here...
Offense sucks. Defense doing enough to keep us in the game. Who would've thought that would've been he narrative this season?
It's over. This team is trash
I hate being a Jags fan. It literally doesn't get any worse than this.
Trash team is trash
This thread smells nice and clean.. Time for the jags to take a dump in it..
This team is pathetic. Two weeks to plan and prepare for a terrible Bears squad, and you come out and play like that......

Has anyone else noticed that Prince Amukamara's name is spelled wrong on his jersey?

We are such a B-rate team lmao.
That first half just needs to be dumped. We can still win this game with a few good halftime adjustments... that means you, Gus.

We need to score on our opening drive or it's over. Our D couldn't stop a pee wee football team on 3rd down
Like who has really played bad today.....just like for real,who has played bad? Ramsey is rookie on a probowl WR
Sorry Guys, I tried to break the curse. Turns out Gus is the GOAT.

I feel the Tacks are going to destroy this team
The Jacksonville Circus is boring as usual.

Pathetic in every sense of the word. Of course, after today's loss we won't wake up to any good news tomorrow. Gus the idiot [BLEEP] will be here all year. Honestly at this point I wonder why I even watch
I think I'm done for the day. Enjoy the game guys.

I can't watch as a team with a career backup and so much less talent than the Jags work this pathetic team.
And we are coming off a bye.

Quote:I feel the <insert any team here> are going to destroy this team

ftfy
We still got a chance, only down by 10
The offense does not suck. The Bears got away with blatant DPI on one play.