Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Guys, Marrone Has To Go...(MERGED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No excuses.

Just lost to a rejected QB at the last home game. He is who we think he is. 

In fact, fire Caldwell and Coughlin. 

Burn it down and start over.
Tanking
Marrone will be gone
Yea it might be time to start the rebuild early.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Yep. Clean house fellas.
Re-sign a few key guys on defense. Other than that, that's it.
We had 20 net passing yards today lol.
To be fair we appear to be tanking. If kessler gets another start we know for sure
Wait...I thought we wanted to tank? Now we want to win?

Me confused...
Spare me the tanking talk. We were losing with Bortles too
Time to draft a qb in the top 5. I don't want Caldwell to have anything to do with the choice

(12-16-2018, 05:03 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]Spare me the tanking talk. We were losing with Bortles too

No way we lose that game with bortles
(12-16-2018, 05:02 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Wait...I thought we wanted to tank? Now we want to win?

Me confused...

It's the opposite of whatever we're doing that week.
(12-16-2018, 05:03 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Time to draft a qb in the top 5. I don't want Caldwell to have anything to do with the choice

Breaking news...Caldwell doesn’t.
Marrone ain’t going anywhere
Throw Tom in there too

Keep Marrone, Fire Washer, Promote Fewell to DC and find a OC (prefer a college football coach for OC)!!
Full. Measure.
We dont need to rebuild, the defense is fine, number 6 in the NFL, they are not as good as last year in sacks and ints, but that has to do with terrible offense not having leads

We need to rebuild the offense, QB and big time WR to go with Dede and fix the OL

I agree we should get a new HC
Are we going to fire every coach every other year, there needs to be stability. Keep Marrone and make coaching staff changes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7