Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jussie Smollett
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!
Sigh.

This hurts all the real assaults on black or gay people.

He should be put in prison forever.
(02-17-2019, 01:34 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh.

This hurts all the real assaults on black or gay people.

He should be put in prison forever.

Flip side: "all" those assaults, like all those #metoo, and all those gun deaths are overstated for political purposes.
Flips the script and becomes the first American to scam Nigeria!
The demand for racism is far outstripping the supply.

Too many of these "hate crimes" are fabricated. And the media piles on by treating the absurd claims as gospel.

This will continue to be a huge problem, since we are creating a generation of "social justice warriors". Warriors need a war, and if they don't have one they will certainly create one.

This should be its own category of hate crime since it is attempt to foment racial and civil war.
If this is proven, he should go to jail.
(02-17-2019, 03:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]If this is proven, he should go to jail.

I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.
(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2019, 03:23 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]If this is proven, he should go to jail.

I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.

I'm sure people will try to spin it.  But they should be spinning it while sending him Roma noodles.
(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.
Smollett has a severe case of TDS. He produced a music video which uses lots of profanity and cliched racist iconography, including a noose!
Whelp, he sure figured out a way to get himself written off the show even faster now.
(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2019, 04:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a comment somewhere which speculated he will be praised for having the bravery for faking this attack in order to bring attention to the real issue.

It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Like immigrant invasions?

pssssstttt - they're after your women!
I don’t think hate crimes should be a thing. The crime is the crime and the punishment should be the same across the board no matter who is committing it or whatever their reasoning is. There shouldn’t be a “thought” penalty on top of it primarily for the precedent it sets for the government penalizing certain thoughts no matter how despicable the majority of people might agree they are.

That being said, since hate crimes are a thing this should be considered one considering his apparent hate for Trump and white Trump supporters motivated him to do this. I’m not sure what he’s facing as a punishment, but falsifying a report to the police should carry some jail time on its own.

I think whatever penalty a white trump supporter would have received for doing what was alleged should be the penalty that Jussie receives if it turns out he orchestrated the whole thing like its looking like is the case.
(02-17-2019, 07:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Do you mean the caravan's CNN and MSNBC report or illegal people crossing the border of our sovereign state that they ignore?

Pssssstttt - female members of my family are not my women but free thinking people.  Why do you think so little of women?
(02-17-2019, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]It's the leftist way, fake a crisis for support.

Anything to add about Smollett?

Lol, yeah sure.
(02-17-2019, 12:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!

Your shock is amusing. Calm down - it's not like he's claiming Donald Trump wasn't born in America.

And have you looked at some of the stuff posted by Drifter? Talk about wow.

But I understand - you're delicate and easily shocked.
(02-17-2019, 09:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2019, 07:59 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Like immigrant invasions?

Anything to add about Smollett?

He should be shot.
(02-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2019, 12:57 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so it looks like this guy paid his friends to attack him and frame it as a Trump inspired attack. Wow!

Your shock is amusing. Calm down - it's not like he's claiming Donald Trump wasn't born in America.

Falsifying a crime is a lot more serious than repeating a rumor Hillary started. But apparently not to the TDS-suffering losers.
(02-18-2019, 09:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

What did you call that once?  Oh, now I remember ...Whataboutism.  Evidentially you're not immune.

On Topic ... If he did stage the attack, he had nothing of real value to gain and everything to lose.  I don't understand the need to bring down the MAGA slogan to the point of risking your own credibility, your morals, most of all your future.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11