Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fournette arrested for driving with suspended license.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
https://www.news4jax.com/sports/nfl/jagu...zuQIB6wqBU

My patience with this guy is running out. Does he really want to play in the NFL?
Championship!!!
#because
well Thank god it was just being a little stupid and not taking care of a minor thing.
Glad it doesn't involve violence,drugs or a gun.
37 in a 25 zone isn't exactly running down old ladies.

now watch the commish suspend him for 3 games...lol
Rookie year, he's late for practice. Last year, he and Yeldon are cutting up on the sidelines. Now this.
(04-11-2019, 03:01 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]well Thank god it was just being a little stupid and not taking care of a minor thing.

While I agree it's a very minor crime, the fact that he is this immature is more alarming. The crime doesn't really matter, it's the fact that he keeps doing dumb crap. He didn't pay a ticket. He's a millionaire, that's just irresponsible which he's shown to be consistently.
(04-11-2019, 03:06 PM)d4rkman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2019, 03:01 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]well Thank god it was just being a little stupid and not taking care of a minor thing.

While I agree it's a very minor crime, the fact that he is this immature is more alarming. The crime doesn't really matter, it's the fact that he keeps doing dumb crap. He didn't pay a ticket. He's a millionaire, that's just irresponsible which he's shown to be consistently.

I feel like everything we were told about Fournettes character and attitude has turned out to be false. We need to dump him. Wonder if oakland will give us a 3rd for him at this point.
Thank God we passed on the next generational talent at QB for this guy.  Wallbash
On the one hand, let's not lose our heads over something this small. On the other hand, there is always a straw that breaks the camels back.

Odds on LF being the Jags RB this season just got bigger.
(04-11-2019, 03:13 PM)JagJohn Wrote: [ -> ]On the one hand, let's not lose our heads over something this small. On the other hand, there is always a straw that breaks the camels back.

Odds on LF being the Jags RB this season just got bigger.

Totally agree
Non issue.
Annnnnd circles back to what I just posted yesterday in that mock draft fanspeak thread. Cannot trust this guy off the field and you can't trust him on the field with his injuries. He's an idiot. And they JUST sat the [BLEEP] idiot down and talked to him after the season ended to "clear the air". I hope they find a way to trade down in RD1. Pick-up Josh Jacobs. Get that Sanders kid out of Penn State or Hill out of Oklahoma State in RD3 if they can't get Jacobs. And just move on from this turd.
"with the 7th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Josh Jacobs, running back, Alabama"
He's an idiot, rich and still didn't pay a ticket
(04-11-2019, 03:27 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]"with the 7th pick in the 2019 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Josh Jacobs, running back, Alabama"

Too high. Sony Michel last year with the 29th overall pick would have been ideal. If they could pull off a trade down though and he's there in the late 20's it would be a better selection. If not? Bolster the offensive line some more and target Sanders or Hill later on. RB is becoming a glaring weakness and position of need now on this football team.

Something I think most people are taking for granted right now.

This.  

He forgot to pay a ticket.  It happens more than you think.  In many instances the cop will ask if you can get someone to pick you up, and then issues a notice to appear.  My best friend had this happen to him and the cop let him walk. We went back and got his truck later.  

Just glad it wasn’t something that would draw the ire of the league.
(04-11-2019, 03:32 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]

This.  

He forgot to pay a ticket.  It happens more than you think.  In many instances the cop will ask if you can get someone to pick you up, and then issues a notice to appear.  My best friend had this happen to him and the cop let him walk. We went back and got his truck later.  

Just glad it wasn’t something that would draw the ire of the league.
Do you think he gets suspended some games for this?
Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Glad he's back in town at least since voluntary workouts start next week. That's a sign he means to be present for the voluntary stuff.

If this is the biggest headline of his offseason - he'll be fine. My main concern is with how well he learns and functions in a new playbook.

Going twelve mph over the limit and blowing off an old ticket is small potatoes compared to what we dealt with from Fowler.
(04-11-2019, 03:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]He's an idiot, rich and still didn't pay a ticket

He’s definitely an idiot. He joins the list of thousands of other idiots Americans who forget the pay traffic tickets. I don’t understand the need to nail him to a cross.

I’m just glad JSO has nothing better to do and our streets are safer than ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7