Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 3: Jags vs Bolts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
As someone who spent last week in San Diego, I concur with this. I was more lagged returning to Jax than was affected out there.
I agree. Trying to adjust to a 3 hour time difference in a day or two is dumb - takes a few days. Better off just not even letting the body/mind get used to the fact that it's even in a different time zone.
https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley/status...P30EHJua8w

The matchup of the week imo. Bosa and Mack vs Cam and Taylor
I'm super excited for this game. I don't expect to win, but man this one just feels different doesn't it?

I think this is going to be a really good game and we're going to surprise a lot of people with how well we can hang with the best.
I just want all of you to understand that justin herbert is the guy you all think lawrence is.

You will see a real elite qb next sunday, and if by some miracle trevor can match up with him, only then can any of you tell me the hype was justified
(09-19-2022, 04:59 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I just want all of you to understand that justin herbert is the guy you all think lawrence is.

You will see a real elite qb next sunday, and if by some miracle trevor can match up with him, only then can any of you tell me the hype was justified

Just shut up already.
(09-19-2022, 05:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 04:59 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I just want all of you to understand that justin herbert is the guy you all think lawrence is.

Just shut up already.

This
(09-19-2022, 04:59 PM)HerbertWhippingBoy Wrote: [ -> ]I just want all of you to understand that justin herbert is the guy you all think lawrence is.

Herbert is Herbert. Lawrence is Lawrence. We'll probably win anyway.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Herbert has thrown 4 4th quarter pick sixes, fyi.
(09-19-2022, 05:49 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]

Herbert has thrown 4 4th quarter pick sixes, fyi.
Herbert looked good in their loss to the Chiefs. He did get hurt though. His ribs were injured. Not sure how he'll respond as I don't think he's played injured yet. May feel pressed from the pocket to release faster and less reluctant to take off downfield.

NFL set it up nicely though scheduling wise for them. 10 days to rest following TNF with a home game to bounce back on. That pick six he threw last week was on Gerald Everett though. He was gased from the previous play. Wanted to get off the field.

Didn't finish his route, didn't want the football. Rookie 7th RD pick though for KC made a veteran move there and made them pay. Lombardi is a good play caller though and Staley loves to gamble on 4th in L.A. I don't think they'll sleep on us.

I don't expect a win. But, if we pull off an upset or win convincingly? You're going to start hearing more MSM hype coming our way.

Nobody except you gives a [BLEEP] about the pre draft hype lol

Keep your foul stench to one thread

Moving on, Trevor will have most likely be in for a tough game. I can see the offense being geared around quick bang bang plays and the run game as the Chargers pass rush is no joke.

I can’t see us winning unless Herbert is out or significantly hurt and playing through it. But it won’t be the 35-3 blowouts of years past (I hope)

Chargers by 10
(09-19-2022, 06:27 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep your foul stench to one thread

Moving on, Trevor will have most likely be in for a tough game. I can see the offense being geared around quick bang bang plays and the run game as the Chargers pass rush is no joke.

I can’t see us winning unless Herbert is out or significantly hurt and playing through it. But it won’t be the 35-3 blowouts of years past (I hope)

Chargers by 10
We are on the same page again.

Herbert and Keenan are key here for the Jags to win this game. The Chargers are one of the best AFC teams so it’ll be interesting to see how the Jags stack up against one of the best.
Jaguars - 23
Chargers - 21

Something flukey goes our way in this one late. I think we'll see the Chargers get off to a fast start offensively while we struggle early. It'll be a tale of two halves.

We'll be down 21 to 10 at half time.

Half time adjustments lead to a 13 point swing and our defense shutting them down with a late FG kick after a fumble is recovered late in the game.

(09-19-2022, 06:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Jaguars - 23
Chargers - 21

Something flukey goes our way in this one late. I think we'll see the Chargers get off to a fast start offensively while we struggle early. It'll be a tale of two halves.

We'll be down 21 to 10 at half time.

Half time adjustments lead to a 13 point swing and our defense shutting them down with a late FG kick after a fumble is recovered late in the game.

Hope Sunday Ticket works so I can watch it this time!

Had to follow the Jags/clots game through RedZone and my phone….
(09-19-2022, 06:34 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 06:27 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Keep your foul stench to one thread

Chargers by 10
We are on the same page again.

Herbert and Keenan are key here for the Jags to win this game. The Chargers are one of the best AFC teams so it’ll be interesting to see how the Jags stack up against one of the best.

Agreed. The Chargers are a couple years ahead in terms of building their roster and have some top level talent on both sides of the ball. This will be a good test for us with limited expectations but in a good way. No one outside of the Jags (and clown boy) give us any chance so we lose and it's expected but if we can use last Sunday as a performance to build on well....you never know.

The Chargers made hard work of the Raiders and the Chiefs are the Chiefs but the Chargers haven't started lights out. A W would be huge for us.
Their LG and RG are huge weak spots. Their RG is a rookie and I think we can exploit some of their weaknesses on the oline with the way our front is playing. They aren't very strong against the run and another spot in their game I think we should exploit. Hopefully we can control the clock with the run and keep their offense off the field as much as possible. I also like the matchup against their WRs better than I did against Washington, both are really good but neither are burners
That is a quality team that we will be going against.
Walker and Allen bout to eat!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10