Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: R-E-L-A-X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Tough game today against a good opponent. Getting the early lead gave us the hope but turned into one of those shoulda, woulda, coulda games.

But we are still good. 5 turnovers, on the road and we only lost by 8. This is a young team still learning, still finding out what we are good at and what we need to improve on. The future is still bright, Lawrence will bounce back. The team will learn and grow from games like this, they will see how close they are and those little moments in games that make the difference between a W and an L.

After the L in Washington, 2-2 would have been something we all would have taken but we are frustrated at not being 3-1 or 4-0. That's a huge step forward. We had 2 tough road games and now a home game against the Tinhorns, a perfect opportunity to bounce back.

In Doug we trust and another chance to shut the critics up for Lawrence. 

Go Jags!
Relax?
RELAX??

Okay.
(10-02-2022, 05:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Relax?
RELAX??

Okay.

Just RELAX okay!!  Big Grin

(10-02-2022, 05:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/Yem_iEHiyJ0

Now we're talking! Lol.
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No, we demand FULL CONSSISTENCY!!!!!!
(10-02-2022, 06:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]No, we demand FULL CONSSISTENCY!!!!!!

Sadly for some on here.

17-0 or they are all busts.

And if the player I say is rubbish has a bad game then I'm right and everyone else is wrong. See told you so!

It's something like that isn't it?!
(10-02-2022, 06:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2022, 06:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]No, we demand FULL CONSSISTENCY!!!!!!

Sadly for some on here.

And if the player I say is rubbish has a bad game then I'm right and everyone else is wrong. See told you so!

It is indeed.

Can’t hear that song without think of Ramnone from “ The Proposal”. 

[Image: lydYIH.gif]
(10-02-2022, 06:28 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Can’t hear that song without think of Ramnone from “ The Proposal”. 

[Image: lydYIH.gif]

I actually had a Frankie Goes to Hollywood T-shirt when I was a kid.. I was the kid that wore all the band t-shirts to school lol

Megadeth
Metallica
G'nR
Motley Crue
Blue Oyster Cult
Frankie

They always made me wear masking tape over some of the graphics for some reason.. Especially the G'nR and the Crue ones lolol

Suspended!!!!
The trolls don't want to relax they thrive for this
(10-02-2022, 06:57 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]The trolls don't want to relax they thrive for this

Sadly they do and the last 2 weeks must have killed them. They can enjoy the next few days (for some weird reason) but they'll be scuttling off back to their parents basements for the next few weeks next Sunday.

I feel confident in this team.
We knew it would be a tough game, and it was actually "somewhat" close. I think the biggest issue with the lost is how badly we beat ourselves. The turnovers we had were next level. TLaw nearly singlehandedly lost the game.
(10-02-2022, 07:50 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]We knew it would be a tough game, and it was actually "somewhat" close. I think the biggest issue with the lost is how badly we beat ourselves. The turnovers we had were next level. TLaw nearly singlehandedly lost the game.

I'd say the turnovers and playcalling were pretty much tied.

A knock on Pederson in Philly was that he really, really likes to pass the ball. And we've seen that happen a lot this year. We've been screaming to run the ball more, but he continues to pass. This is the first game where it really messed us up though.
(10-02-2022, 06:19 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sadly for some on here.

There are more people that are the exact opposite though, heck some go crazy after 1 good/great play.

We've had people here that overhyped or defended to death:

Gene Smith
Bortles
Bradley
Caldwell
Chaisson
CJ Henderson
Viska
Ngakoue
Even Meyer and Tebow lol
I wll be completly honest with you all. I am worried after todays game even though i was expecting Jags to lose. Last time Jags played in phily jags jumped out to a 21 to 0 lead,eagles came back,and won  game 38-21. Jags downward sprial began after that  game in phily.   This years game was the same except it was only  jags jumping out to a 14 to nothing lead.  I would've been less nervous if eagles had jumped out to the lead then the jags. i'm very afrid jags will start  another downward sprial,and lose to the winless Texans at home next week. I'm not saying they will lose,or they won't. I'm just say right now it looks like a downward sprial could start again or our Jags.   Doug needs to really really relly work with the team to make sure theres no way jags loose to Texans next sun. 

Its a big game,and is a must win division game.
(10-02-2022, 07:50 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]We knew it would be a tough game, and it was actually "somewhat" close. I think the biggest issue with the lost is how badly we beat ourselves. The turnovers we had were next level. TLaw nearly singlehandedly lost the game.

Two interesting tidbits from NFL.com:

Next Gen stat of the game: Trevor Lawrence recorded his lowest completion percentage over expected of his career with a mark of -21.1% on Sunday.

NFL Research: Trevor Lawrence's four fumbles lost were the most in a single game by any quarterback since at least 1991, and his five giveaways were the most in a game in Lawrence's career.
(10-02-2022, 08:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Two interesting tidbits from NFL.com:

Next Gen stat of the game: Trevor Lawrence recorded his lowest completion percentage over expected of his career with a mark of -21.1% on Sunday.

NFL Research: Trevor Lawrence's four fumbles lost were the most in a single game by any quarterback since at least 1991, and his five giveaways were the most in a game in Lawrence's career.

Yikes, very Bortles/Gabbert-esque. Not good.
(10-02-2022, 08:21 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2022, 08:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Two interesting tidbits from NFL.com:

Yikes, very Bortles/Gabbert-esque. Not good.

Peyton Manning once had a 6 interception game.  No, it's not good, but players occasionally have bad games and the rain definitely played a huge role in today's game.
I hope he sees those and it pisses him off and he makes sure they never happen again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5