Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chiefs vs Jaguars scores?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I so want to pick the Jaguars but am realistic. I do not see anyone beating the chiefs this year. I think this is the weak that our lack of pass rush comes to haunt us. I never count the Jaguars out but this Chiefs team is #1 for a reason.  It will be closer than most people think

Chiefs 38  Jaguars 34
Chiefs 27 - 35 Jaguars
All I know is they better blitz Mahome boy
(01-16-2023, 03:34 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is they better blitz Mahome boy

Mahomes is murder against the blitz.
29-28 Jags last minute field goal again
45-42 Jags
30-27 Waffle House man
Chiefs 30
Jags 21
42-10 JAGS WIN BIG, BOOM!!! Banana
Jaguars 20 Chiefs 27
Chiefs are beatable. If you have a credible running threat and stay in 3rd and short situations, the game is totally in reach. But I don't think the Jags have the run blocking talent to do that, and I don't think that's the brand of football Doug wants to play even if he had that talent at his disposal. Doug is going to call another 3:1 or 4:1 run to pass ratio game and three or more sacks on 3rd and long is the likely result.

I predict Jags 20, Chiefs 30.

But I'm not bitter as I say that. We are dancing with the one who brought us. None of the last two weeks happens without Doug. And next year we will still have Doug and still have Trevor and hopefully have some new faces at guard and center.
The 'horns had the lead for a short time and lost in OT.... they're certainly beatable! 
Jags can do it!  Banana
Let’s finish the job!
I don't like the idea of a shootout game with Mahomes in KC, we need a turnover or two. Defense is going to have to make a play or two somewhere along the line. Going into a multiple score hole against Mahomes on the road is gonna be a big fat L.
i am not expecting a win TBH... just want to see how they stack up against the juggernaut of Mahomes and company. It's that simple for me.
This may not age well but I just want to add, in 1996 John Elway and the Denver Broncos was supposed to beat the brakes off the Jaguars.

The Chiefs can absolutely be beat.

The Jags have two 17 point comebacks on the year and a 27 point comeback in the playoffs. We have weapons on offense with speed at TE, and Agnew on special teams and a kicker that can make big time kicks.

They can be beat.
In the words of Nick Wright, there's only one thing that can keep The Prince Who Was Promised from taking the throne, and that is The One True King of the NFL, Patrick Mahomes.

Chiefs 35, Jags 24.
Hey all,

I am a KC fan but wanted to come here and say good luck. I hope we get a good game no matter who wins and everyone stays healthy.

Love your QB, think he is going to be a good one. At least he is not D. Carr.
I have friends who are Chiefs' fans. They are extremely confident and understandably so I guess. That is a really hostile environment up there, I think it's good that we've already had a game there this year to experience it. KC is not unbeatable but it will take a complete game, if we struggle early it will be very difficult to come back against that team.

My heart says 35-31 Jags. I'll stick with that.
[BLEEP] it.

Jaguars - 38
Chiefs - 35

I think our defense will score in this game at some point. I think turnovers happen on both sides. However, somehow, someway, just like all season and just like the last two games. Something will just simply happen in our favor.

In this one? I don't think it'll have to be Lawrence playing hero again. I think it'll be Etienne or a Special Teams play late that seals the deal or sets us up to win. So, we're either down 35 to 31 going into the 4th quarter and NEED a TD.

Or, we're knotted up and we get the ball back with under 2:00 minutes to play and Agnew cracks one back to around midfield. This allows us to run time off the clock. I could see Trevor doing a bootleg and running around the tackle to pick-up a first and set up a better spot for Patterson to make his kick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7