Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus needs to go immediately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This team looks so lost right now, nobody knows what they are doing. We are getting embarrassed on national television and the team looks so unprepared.
Welp

Clockwork
FIRE GUS, HE BAD.
Lol. I think we should wait until week 1 atleast, before this gets started back up. It is preseason.
This team still make the same bonehead plays.. Its obvious it coaching... From coaching philosophy, to decipline, to play-calling, to overall common sense..

Might be a long year... But a short one for Gus...
Lol
Define immediately lol
All these offensive brain farts are a product of coaching and what they work on all week. Anybody who disagrees is in denial. No accountability whatsoever.
We missed the window. Next one is the Bye week.
And overreaction Sunday continues. Hahahahahahaha!!! 

No Refunds 

[Image: IOQeUHA.png]

The bib is soaked in week three of the preseason. At this rate, you had better stock up on adult diapers like a hurricane is coming, Bklyn.
Quote:Define immediately lol

January 2016.

Bklyn who is your head coach short list?
Lol
Quote:The bib is soaked in week three of the preseason. At this rate, you had better stock up on adult diapers like a hurricane is coming, Bklyn.

You can't honestly be happy about what you just saw, right? These offensive penalties are a pattern, not an anomaly.
I'd like to see if we can make the playoffs. We'll know the answer to this by Week 4.

Quote:I'd like to see if we can make the playoffs. We'll know the answer to this by Week 4.

You know that answer right now.
Wow. Yes, they don't even look like thier into the game but remember; it's the pre-season. Don't let this pre-season junk adversly affect your view of this team... yet. Wait until we've seen a few regular season games before reaching any conclusions.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13