Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Telling Another Whopper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sometimes I wonder if he knows he's lying, or if he lives in a fantasy world and actually believes what he's saying.   

Fact check: Trump tells ‘mind-bogglingly nonsensical’ story about the New York Stock Exchange | CNN Politics

Former President Donald Trump told a story on Monday in which he claimed that he decided not to list the Trump Media & Technology Group on the New York Stock Exchange, even though the exchange “badly” wanted the company, because businesspeople are “treated too badly in New York” and “don’t want to be attacked by a thug like this horrible attorney general that we have in New York.”

There is one problem. The story does not make any sense.

The stock exchange on which the Trump Media & Technology Group is being listed, the Nasdaq, is also headquartered in New York. In fact, the Nasdaq and the New York Stock Exchange are located in the same New York City borough of Manhattan. In other words, all of the New York laws and political oversight that would have applied to the company if it was listed on the NYSE will apply to the company when it is listed on the Nasdaq.
Reaching for straws here.

I don't see you posting when Biden says gofogaforkabughs instead of actual words.
I'm convinced that Marty is a liberal white woman..
(03-26-2024, 09:04 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]Reaching for straws here.

I don't see you posting when Biden says gofogaforkabughs instead of actual words.

Drifter posts 300 Biden stories from Fox News per day but you never say reaching.   Finally someone posts a story about Trump and you get your panties in a wad.

You need to grow a pair you sensitive [BLEEP]
It's like Fried Green Tomatoes in here..
(03-26-2024, 09:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2024, 09:04 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: [ -> ]Reaching for straws here.

Drifter posts 300 Biden stories from Fox News per day but you never say reaching.   Finally someone posts a story about Trump and you get your panties in a wad.

I don't think anyone takes driftersrandomcrazylinks.com seriously.
Meanwhile there was a bridge collapse and Secretary BootyJuice has yet to respond.
This thread already had the momentum to be epic lol
Does Trump know the difference between truth and falsehood? And which is worse, for him to know he's lying, or for him to not know he's lying?
(03-26-2024, 09:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Does Trump know the difference between truth and falsehood?  And which is worse, for him to know he's lying, or for him to not know he's lying?

Now do Joe Biden who's son has died 10 different ways depending on the political advantage of that specific day.
Echo chamber gonna echo
Just need Mike and NYC and we got a reboot cast for Steel Magnolias..
(03-26-2024, 09:37 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Does Trump know the difference between truth and falsehood?  And which is worse, for him to know he's lying, or for him to not know he's lying?

[Image: OGC.707693c80bbef1b143dd6e7a873de76e?pid...k4WBHgs%3d]

We all drop whopper's every now and again. Trump is not impervious to this.

(03-26-2024, 09:42 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Echo chamber gonna echo

[Image: th?id=OIP.HhG8-_AWqn45jgmXulyjSQHaEI&w=3...d=3.1&rm=2]
(03-26-2024, 09:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile there was a bridge collapse and Secretary BootyJuice has yet to respond.

No ramming jokes please.
(03-26-2024, 09:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2024, 09:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile there was a bridge collapse and Secretary BootyJuice has yet to respond.

No ramming jokes please.

He prefers commenting on train tunnel accidents.

I think it's a blurred line.

Does Biden know if he's sitting on a seat warmer, or just had a bowel movement?

(03-26-2024, 09:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2024, 09:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]No ramming jokes please.

From a position in the caboose?
(03-26-2024, 09:50 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2024, 09:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]No ramming jokes please.

Mudpuddles and doughnut hole seat jokes are better.
(03-26-2024, 09:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Which is worse? Trump exaggerating again, which is par for the course. Or the President being unable to speak coherently without amphetamines.

I don't care about either guy, but it's pretty funny seeing the hypocrisy. Like someone else said if democrats didn't have double standards they wouldn't have standards at all.
(03-26-2024, 09:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

No ramming jokes please.

Where a bridge used to exist remains only a gaping hole.
It's hilarious watching you guys make excuses for Trump. As if "but what about Biden" was a legitimate excuse for Trump's behavior.

The man either knows he's lying, or he doesn't know he's lying. Which is worse?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9