Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

WASHINGTON (AP) -- More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...3-14-35-04

Conflict of interest anyone?

Before the Hillary apologists come in to try and discredit Drifter, this story is from the AP.

Of course, it will be the usual "nothing to see here" crowd.

Howard Dean pretty much blasted this for what is. A bunch of nothing and waste of taxpayer nickels.
Quote:Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State

WASHINGTON (AP) -- More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money - either personally or through companies or groups - to the Clinton Foundation. It's an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...3-14-35-04

And that doesn't include the ones who gave her $100,000 a pop for a 15 minute "speech."

A left wing extremist coming to the defense of a left wing extremist?

Say it isn't so...

Trump gave her 100k when she was secretary of state in 2009.
The Clintons are like the O'Doyles. Getting away with murder but just a banana peel away from it all ending.
Quote:Howard Dean pretty much blasted this for what is. A bunch of nothing and waste of taxpayer nickels.

That must be some good cool aid.
Quote:Conflict of interest anyone?

Quote:Conflict of interest anyone?

How so? Who got something, and what did they get?

And before you say access, join the real world. That's how it works. Large donors get phone calls, or an occasional face time visit. Whoopee.

Did someone get a contract or free land or something?

I don't care for The Queen myself, but all the Trumpsters are praying, praying, praying that they can win on Clinton's bad deeds because they don't have much to sell - especially since Donald will sell out his positions in a heart beat.
Quote:A left wing extremist coming to the defense of a left wing extremist?

Say it isn't so...

And here is the right wing extremist calling out left wing extremists.
Quote:The Clintons are like the O'Doyles. Getting away with murder but just a banana peel away from it all ending.

QFT
Whether there is fire where there's smoke in this case has yet to be determined.

But...if Hillary had plans to run after her defeat to Obama, she had 8 years to get ready.

Having email issues with home servers and then still operating the foundation, that now comes under scrutiny is nothing less than a bone headed move. One would think with her and Bills political experience they would have thought of this.

So. Either they are stupid. There's smoke but no fire. Either way, it's distracted her campaign.

So we have candidates that won't release details regarding their foundation and another who won't release his taxes.

Great options. Sad that we can't use the term trust in either...A most important attribute.
Quote:How so? Who got something, and what did they get?

And before you say access, join the real world. That's how it works. Large donors get phone calls, or an occasional face time visit. Whoopee.

Did someone get a contract or free land or something?

I don't care for The Queen myself, but all the Trumpsters are praying, praying, praying that they can win on Clinton's bad deeds because they don't have much to sell - especially since Donald will sell out his positions in a heart beat.

For someone who doesn't care for the queen, you sure are quick to tuck your head in the sand when it comes to all her smoking guns.

When half (50%, 1/2) of the interviews during her tenure at the state department are from people who specifically gave money to her slush fund, it would be hard pressed to ignore the reality that at least some of them were only granted access because of their contribution. The results of these favors will be revealed in time.
It's not just political favors being sold.  Look at every major weapons deal to other countries during Hillary's reign as Secretary of State.  Each sale of tanks, planes, missiles, etc was facilitated by a large donation to the Clinton Foundation by the country getting the weapons. 

this is the least surprising news ever

"THE CLINTONS TAKE BRIBES FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES??!!! NO WAAAY!"  come on people.  who doesn't already know this?

Quote:Whether there is fire where there's smoke in this case has yet to be determined.

But...if Hillary had plans to run after her defeat to Obama, she had 8 years to get ready.

Having email issues with home servers and then still operating the foundation, that now comes under scrutiny is nothing less than a bone headed move. One would think with her and Bills political experience they would have thought of this.

So. Either they are stupid. There's smoke but no fire. Either way, it's distracted her campaign.

So we have candidates that won't release details regarding their foundation and another who won't release his taxes.

Great options. Sad that we can't use the term trust in either...A most important attribute.

It seems clear that voters aren't real big on the trust thing. Which to me seems to be pretty smart. How are we to know what a candidate is really about? There is so much fluff and public relations, who knows. JFK for example.

And part of it is cynicism. Many people buy into the cliche that all politicians are crooks, liars, etc. So - vote based on policies you think is best for the country and yourself. Trust matters in the sense of - can I trust my candidate to truly try to implement the policies that the candidate proclaims really matter?
Quote:For someone who doesn't care for the queen, you sure are quick to tuck your head in the sand when it comes to all her smoking guns.

When half (50%, 1/2) of the interviews during her tenure at the state department are from people who specifically gave money to her slush fund, it would be hard pressed to ignore the reality that at least some of them were only granted access because of their contribution. The results of these favors will be revealed in time.

Can't you read. That's why I don't care for The Queen. But you still haven't shown one instance of a favor received. I know, I know, you're waiting for Breitbart to tell you what to think next.

Why are you so willing to roll over for Donald Trump? Donald Trump? A guy you probably didn't even think of twenty months ago. And now he's willing to make you look foolish. Oh well, sell your soul for a bad politician/salesman.
Quote:Having email issues with home servers and then still operating the foundation, that now comes under scrutiny is nothing less than a bone headed move. One would think with her and Bills political experience they would have thought of this.

Their political experience has shown that all communications using approved government systems are archived forever and subject to FOIA requests.  They had to go completely outside these systems in order to run their slush fund and in order to sell access to Hillary.  There is also the larger issue of everyone in the Obama administration knowing about Hillary's illegal use of a private server for all email communications.
Quote:Can't you read. That's why I don't care for The Queen. But you still haven't shown one instance of a favor received. I know, I know, you're waiting for Breitbart to tell you what to think next.

Why are you so willing to roll over for Donald Trump? Donald Trump? A guy you probably didn't even think of twenty months ago. And now he's willing to make you look foolish. Oh well, sell your soul for a bad politician/salesman.

You don't care for her, yet you gladly turn a blind eye to the fact that she gave preferential treatment to foundation donors because you haven't seen the results. You are a living contradiction. A useful idiot the uniparty preys on. Enjoy being herded around like the sheep you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5