Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We Love Our 2nd Amendment People, Don't We Folks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
He said that IF Hillary Clinton is elected, there's nothing we can do...  Well, maybe the 2nd Amendment people could stop it...  

Hmm...  I wonder what he meant by that?  I wonder who he was speaking to?

What t he hell you talking about?

Quote:He said that IF Hillary Clinton is elected, there's nothing we can do...  Well, maybe the 2nd Amendment people could stop it...  

Hmm...  I wonder what he meant by that?  I wonder who he was speaking to?

I honestly think most of Trump's gaffes are actually jokes, but no President of the United States should make jokes like these that can be misinterpreted and taken out of context and used against him. 

Like it or not, President of the United States is a POLITICAL job, and it requires a skilled politician to effectively do the job.  
Quote:What t he hell you talking about?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/tr...uns-226833

Just another example of Trump stepping on his own tiny dick.  

"Donald Trump on Tuesday said "the Second Amendment people" may be the only way to stop Hillary Clinton from getting to appoint federal judges if she wins the presidential election in November.

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment,” he said as an aside while smiling. “By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

Meh, For some folks here that obviously cannot stand the man they sure do hang on every word he utters.

Trump: Hi guys

The Media: what bad grammar
"Were going to Raise taxes on the middle class"

Secret Service takes it serious.

Really, Trumps own internal polling staff is telling him it's over.

Quote:"Were going to Raise taxes on the middle class"

First are you comparing that with a subtle call to the crazies of you party to do what your campaign cannot?

Second, you didn't listen to the whole speech so you are clueless, and sound biting for effect. There is no tax increase in her economic plan.
Trump supporters: We love him for his honesty

Trump news: thinly veiled reference to stopping HC from appointing SC judges via second amendment (inciting violence?) right should she become the POTUS

Trump supporters: Obviously he didn't mean that! He's just a big ol' comedian.
Its not about comedy. Advise and.... Oh nevermind.
Ok, just read some articles about this.

I guess there is no way possible he meant they could do something with their votes? The left assumes a call to violence? Wow.

The desperate will grab at the very last straw i guess.

Quote:Ok, just read some articles about this.

I guess there is no way possible he meant they could do something with their votes? The left assumes a call to violence? Wow.

The desperate will grab at the very last straw i guess.

Nice try

No

Nice try to fix Trumps Dukakis moment. Everyone knows his meaning.

If Hillary and nominate her choices for SCOTUS is elected, there is nothing you can do about it. Well maybe the 2nd amendment folks can? What can they do after she wins?

Yeah doesn't work at all in context of his ramblings.
There are a few things he could have meant.

The 2nd Amendment people he could be talking about could be the NRA, who are great at litigation.  He could have also, as his people suggested that he meant the 2nd Amendment voters could do something by making sure she is not elected.  America loves its guns, myself included and we will vote to protect our right.

Now I don't like to be so partisan that I only look at things the way that I want to see them, like some on here.  I admit it could also be taken the way that it is being suggested by the media.  The problem is it is not specific and is inclusive and the MSM is hanging on his every word looking for anything to twist against him.  Meanwhile they turn a nearly blind eye to their queen.

Quote:Nice try

No

Nice try to fix Trumps Dukakis moment. Everyone knows his meaning.

If Hillary and nominate her choices for SCOTUS is elected, there is nothing you can do about it. Well maybe the 2nd amendment folks can? What can they do after she wins?

Yeah doesn't work at all in context of his ramblings.
Like I said. The desperate grasp at any and all straws.
Not sure Trump or his supporters know how and what has to be done to repeal an amendment.

They act like it's simple or something. Golly nobody is repealing the 2nd Amendment for the love of all that's good. So that is just voting nonsense and most sane people ignore it as noise!

Quote:Like I said. The desperate grasp at any and all straws.

I am not sure I would call my side desperate. Donald is blowing this Election on his own.
They don't have to repeal the 2nd amendment to enact gun control.  They (SCOTUS) could rule that a "Well regulated militia" did not mean private citizens.  They could also enact enough background check and regulations to make it too difficult to obtain a fire arm.  In New Jersey for example it is very difficult to legally obtain a firearm.  My cousin up there has been waiting over two years to approved for a permit to own a personal weapon.  They could also ban the use of lead in munitions because of environmental type reasons.  Perhaps they will levy a overly large tax on guns and ammo to make them not feasible to purchase.

Many on the left have advocated for gun control so don't act like we have nothing to be worried about concerning 2A.  Especially if Clinton gets in and is able to stack the SCOTUS with gun control justices.

Quote:Trump: Hi guys

The Media: what bad grammar

"TRUMP MAKES SEXIST REMARK AT RALLY"
Quote:Not sure Trump or his supporters know how and what has to be done to repeal an amendment.

They act like it's simple or something. Golly nobody is repealing the 2nd Amendment for the love of all that's good. So that is just voting nonsense and most sane people ignore it as noise!

I am not sure I would call my side desperate. Donald is blowing this Election on his own.
I was not personally referring to you as desperate, more so the  left in general and the left leaning main stream media.

IMO it is story line draped with desperation. I simply don't believe that most folks writing/reading about it actually believe that was a call to kill Clinton. I mean really, do you actually believe that Trump was calling for Clinton to be killed?
Quote:Meh, For some folks here that obviously cannot stand the man they sure do hang on every word he utters.

We should ignore the man running for the most important job in the world when he has a microphone in his face.
Bad joke or not, if it's not the treasonous inflammatory statement left extremists will call it, it's yet another ill-advised comment from a guy with incurable verbal diarrhea which flares up almost daily.

But supporters will refrain "nothing to see here."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10