Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump in a landslide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Note in Obama's speech about Trump's "ridiculous" claim the election would be rigged, Obama said, "if he's leading in the polls by 10% - 15% on Election Day, and then loses, he might have a case."

IMO Obama said that because he knows the polls are also rigged.  When Reuters changed their polling methodology during the Dem convention to give Hillary an 8-point "bump", they also went back and revised all previous polls to add the same 8 points to Hillary's side.

Now we see the Dems are freaking out because Hillary is getting crushed in nearly every demographic.  This is from an insider at Nate Silver's fivethirtyeight.com:

<p class="">Following the conventions, a pattern has emerged from the polling: Donald Trump has taken a commanding lead in all demographics. From the well to poorly educated and even out-performing Romney among women and Hispanics. According polling aggregates the only demographic Hillary is winning is African American single women and White College Males with advanced degrees in Social Sciences.

<p class=""> 

<p class="">We spoke to a source who works at Nate Silver's political advocacy group fivethirtyeight.com.

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RealTrueNews: "Is it fair to say that Silver is worried?"

<p class=""> 

<p class=""><b>538 Source: </b>"In a panic. Our business model is predicated on making liberals feel better about the election. Right now? It's a disaster."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "So what are you doing?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Well, we're changing the model for starters. There were a few hours when the server was showing the real projections and while traffic was pretty high, let me tell you, it was a melt-down politically."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "What do you mean?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Well, Nate's a liberal. No secret there. When he saw what was happening he flipped out. Had us look for bugs--something gone wrong--looking at the feeds. Of course nothing was wrong. Nothing had changed. Then he got on the phone with his people embedded with Q-Pac and Survey Monkey and PPP and all those guys--"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "Wait--embedded?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Huh? Oh, yeah--it's a big social club. The pollsters all work together. We have a Slack-room that's sharing all kinds of results and skews and all that. That's how we keep it all orderly."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "Orderly?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Sure--what? You think it's . . . random? Come on. Who do you think pays for the polls? People who want results. You're buying media. It's like ads or . . . I don't know. Like newspaper stories? You pay 30k for a poll of Florida, it says what you want."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "But what about on election day?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Oh--we drive it. You set the expectations ahead of time. It's called pre-loading. You'd be surprised how we can fine-tune things. Mass belief is powerful. The problem here is (a) not everyone plays nice. Fox is rogue. Rasumssen was . . . bad. They were doing real polling. Also, there's like a game of chicken. At the start of the cycle we do real polling so that everyone knows how they better buy in. This time . . . Trump just caught us by surprise. The impact was so big--it came on so fast--Hillary just collapsed."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "What--what happens next?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "I don't know, man. There are a bunch of smaller groups out there doing real polls. I don't know if anyone can keep this under wraps. They had to talk Silver off the edge of the building yesterday. It was bad."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "He was literally going to throw himself out a window?"

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Yeah--he was--well, but we're on the second floor. He was just really [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I mean, he got a call from the White House telling him to fix it and [BAD WORD REMOVED]."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">RTN: "Wow."

<p class=""> 

<p class="">538: "Wow is right."

Just bought stock in tinfoil.  About to become part of the 1%

"All signs point to Trump"

[Image: tinfoilhat.jpg]

Thank you sir, may I have another?  Sure.

<div>
<div>
CLINTON COLLAPSE: INSIDERS SAY MAY DROP "SOON"

</div>
</div>

<div>
<div>
<div>
August 7, 2016

</div>

<div>
<div style="margin-left:5px;">
<div>
|

</div>

<div>
Max Insider

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style="margin-left:auto;">
<div>
<div>[Image: 0cf371_f3091a8631114f59960c1dcacfeebc79~mv2.png]
</div>
</div>
</div>
DNC Social Media Situation Room

Insiders say the Hillary camp is panicked--possibly on the verge of collapse. Not only is Trump's polling far better than the media narrative shows but the even more predictive Social Media scene has collapsed to "landslide" proportions in favor of Donald Trump. While Brietbart and The Gateway Pundit had covered the publicly available data, we used some of our benefactors extensive resources to try to get a look inside the Social Media response center of the Clinton Campaign.

We'll tell you: the shop they run is tight. Fear--terror, really--of Mrs. Clinton goes a long way to keeping people in line--but now that the cracks have started we were able to compromise a key person inside the sequestered Media Room run by David Brock's "Internet Warrior Virgins" (his term, not ours).

This is what we learned.

RealTrueNews: "We understand that a lot of attention has been paid to the 'social media' campaign by the Clinton campaign--and it's not working out?"

DNC Source: "An understatement. Hillary inherited Obama's 'Victory Lab' and analytics--but that was all geared to 2012 which was still pretty primitive by today's standards--and to Mitt Romney who might as well have been a caveman by today's standards. Things . . .  changed. [quietly] Hillary didn't."

RTN: "What do you mean? What things changed?"

DNC: "I could give you all the stats about social media penetration and stuff--but what really changed? Trump. Trump is what changed. None of the old strategies work on him."

RTN: "What do you mean?"

DNC: "It's pretty obvious--ask any veteran of the Hillary-Clinton battle of '08. Or Obama vs. McCain--or Romney even. What'd we call our opponents?"

RTN: "Called your opponents?"

DNC: "Racists. We called our opponents racist. It worked--like, 93-98 times out of a hundred--people would back down. Run. Back then there was zero counter-narrative. McCain played it soft-ball. Romney was pretty clean but he wasn't ready to get nasty and take the heat. All their surrogates? Allies? Only Sarah Palin had the woman-card. That was it. We crushed them. Their online-portion of the vote? It was smaller than today--but they were demoralized. Shut down."

RTN: "So that was intentional."

DNC: "Totally. It tested through the roof. It did this time too--the focus groups? Say Donald Trump is racist? It'd work on them about 83 points--it came down due to saturation--but that'd be more than enough."

RTN: "So? What changed?"

DNC: "None of our focus groups were Trump voters. We just didn't bring any of them in at the start. We tried racist. We tried misogynist. We tried anti-Islam. It worked on our focus people. On Trump voters? No effect--reverse even."

RTN: "What do you mean reverse?"

DNC: "It made them stronger--more committed. I've never seen anything like it. It's like Trump didn't collapse when we tired it on him and suddenly it didn't work any more."

RTN: "Was there . . . other stuff?"

DNC: "The social media front might be the biggest deal going. Right now tests have shown that attack-ads almost never have any lasting impact. Events like conventions? Like debates? They determine who answers the phone--not who changed their vote. But social media? That's your kids being on your back--or your buddies. That has a real, lasting impact. That actually moves votes in a way we can track. Around May our High Command said we had this in the bag.

It's not in the bag."

RTN: "Can you be a little more explicit?"

DNC: "I can't get caught saying this. None of us are gonna have careers when this is over but there are . . . other concerns."

RTN: "Can you say what?"

DNC: [ flatly ] "No."

RTN: "What can you say?"

DNC: "We bought fake followers. That used to be what everyone did. Trump? His guys are all real. We've got media-established narratives. Our coms-team works with the major outlets to shape the stories. That's traditional. He doesn't even have a Coms Team--he just fires off tweets and they all go viral. Every last damn one. "

"We have our response team go hard--racist. Sexist. Social Justice up the [BAD WORD REMOVED]. It just [BAD WORD REMOVED] everyone off. It changes nobody's mind. We've got Black Lives Matter. He's got Milo [ Yiannopoulos ]. We've paid like--like 300k for Politico. They paid nothing and they've got Brietbart. You know who Trump voters trust? Brietbart. Look at the numbers."

[ shakes his head ]

"Hillary's in a panic. She's always been on some kind of medication--but they've been upping the hell out of it. She's freezing. She's having panic attacks. The Secret Service is trained to get her out of these  . . . fugue states--but one's going to happen in public and it'll all be over. Why do you think she doesn't talk to the press? No one knows what to do about the debates. It's going to be a disaster."

RTN: "Wasn't there an issue with the scheduling or something?"

DNC: "We want to minimize exposure everywhere we can. With press questions. With Sanders. And so on. So we work with the NFL on scheduling. Sure--Trump complains--but he's not going to bail. That's a problem. We don't think she can last 30 minutes with him under optimal conditions."

<b>RTN:</b> "So what IS the plan?"

DNC: "Nobody knows right now. I'm hearing drop out and give it to Tim Kaine. I'm hearing have some kind of big Black Lives Matter 'event' around the debates to get them canceled. I saw--"

[ trails off ]

RTN: "What?"

DNC: "You know the FBI's counter-terrorism playbook involves encouraging radicals to take extra steps to see if they will and then busting them?"

RTN: "We have."

DNC: "There's a plan to use assets inside the FBI--compromised agents--to have one of these go-too-far schemes actually not get stopped. Have something go wrong. Deliver guns--explosives--whatever to these radicalized groups and then instead of busing them . . . the event happens. That way it could be timed and targeted since it's actually agents doing the planning. I've seen a plan tor an event near the first debate--State of Emergency. Local Martial Law. It'd soft-kill the whole thing."

[ goes silent ]

RTN: "Can you tell us--"

DNC: [ leaves ]

"DNC sources tell me Hillary is in trouble"

[Image: foil_hat1.jpg]

Sounds like Anchorman was in these focus groups they speak of.

Trump says, "the election is rigged."

Trump means, "Man.. I should have invested in a campaign team that would have put together a plan to win all those states I kinda need to on order to become president."

Any credibility you may have had disappeared faster then Jeb with this nonsense post.
Here's the Gateway Pundit story from the link above:

Current polls show the race for President is much tighter than it really is.  Ann Coulter warned us years ago in her best seller Slander that Democrats and the liberal media always use polls to manipulate and discourage conservatives from voting.  Thanks to social media there is more and more evidence that the polls are way off and if things stay as they are, Trump will win in a landslide!

It’s evident Hillary has a hard time filling a Union Hall while Trump regularly turns people away from his stadium and arena venues.

Now this – Analysis from social media provides additional support that Trump is likely to win in a landslide.

So how bad is it?

Evidence from ‘The Truth Division’ shows that if you look at social media, Trump is killing Hillary!

Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump has nearly double the amount of ‘Likes’ that Clinton has!

When comparing recent ‘live streams’ on Facebook:

Trump Live Stream Post — 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views

Clinton Live Stream Post —11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views

Trump is crushing Clinton.

Twitter

Trump: 10.6 million followers

Hillary: 8.1 million followers

Trump has 30% more Twitter followers — and they translate into real votes. A recent study confirmed that 70% of his followers are real supporters, and 90% of those real followers have a voting history.

Who knows if Hillary followers are even real?

Youtube Live Stream

Trump: Averages 30,000 live viewers per stream

Clinton: Averages 500 live viewers per stream

Trump has 5900% more live viewers than Clinton. That’s plain devastation!

Instagram

Trump: 2.2 million followers

Clinton: 1.8 million followers

Trump has 22% more Instagram followers.

Reddit

Trump: 197,696 subscribers

Hillary: 24,429 subscribers

Hillary for Prison: 55,228 subscribers

Hillary for Prison’s Reddit feed has more than double subscribers of Hillary’s Reddit page, equating to Trump having 700% more Reddit subscribers.

Hillary is proving that she is a terrible candidate. No one likes her and no one trusts her. Based on turnouts at campaign events and on social media, if the election were today… Trump would likely win in a Landslide

So when Trump loses in a landslide, does that mean you will stop posting on this board?
Hillary Internet Defense Force (HIDF) springs into action. I think you triggered them BLT.

Facts are important things. I am not a Hillary supporter, but I know the polls show a grim picture for Drumpf.
Quote:Sounds like Anchorman was in these focus groups they speak of.

Hey now...

I would never be in a focus group that would have me as a member...
Quote:I am not a Hillary supporter

Something something by their actions shall know them something more speak louder than something else.
Quote:Hey now...

I would never be in a focus group that would have me as a member...

That sounds very unfocused.
[Image: sYPN5JI.jpg]

Little did anyone know, that thug was Kotite.

Quote:So when Trump loses in a landslide, does that mean you will stop posting on this board?

Abridge my own free speech - why?
Quote:Something something by their actions shall know them something more speak louder than something else.

So tell me why Trump would make a good president.

Since when does pointing out the shortcomings of a candidate mean I am in love with, agree with or defend another candidate? Does me referencing offensive things Trump has said not matter when assessing the candidate? What about his record? His plans (or complete lack thereof)? It's so much easier for you to label me a Hillary lover (which I assure you I am not) than it is to answer why anyone should vote for Trump.
Quote:Abridge my own free speech - why?

Embarrassment for being so wrong. (I suppose if it hasn't stopped you yet..)

I am confident enough he won't be president I would take that bet with you. Trump wins, I disappear for good. Trump loses, you disappear for good. What do you say? Or do you need to compile final stats on Pokemon Go players who support Trump too.
Quote:[Image: sYPN5JI.jpg]

Little did anyone know, that thug was Kotite.

It wasn't a mugging. It was rehearsal for a WWE appearance.
Quote:It wasn't a mugging. It was rehearsal for a WWE appearance.

Why didn't you tell us you were a professional wrestler? Mad respect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8