Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Questions arise about Trump's mental health.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Many Prominent Republicans ie Jeb Bush, former NYC mayor Micheal Bloomberg, and former presidential candidate Mitt Romney has either questioned the nomination of Trump, or will not indorse the candidate. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-...00384.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/pol....html?_r=0

Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney. Yeah, those links seem really worth clicking on.

Whoa. This forum is starting to look like the front page of CNN.

[Image: Phj6gRq.png]

holy crap nobody cares

Quote:Whoa. This forum is starting to look like the front page of CNN.

The one you posted is actually funny.

The rest of them are created by the usual suspect trolls.
Quote:Whoa. This forum is starting to look like the front page of CNN.

Look away now!

Mainstream media is corrupting your soul.
Quote:The one you posted is actually funny.

The rest of them are created by the usual suspect trolls.

The "usual suspect trolls" are exposing the presidential candidate troll. 
Quote:The "usual suspect trolls" are exposing the presidential candidate troll. 

Glad you are at least accepting the title.
Quote:holy crap nobody cares

Keep believing that. 

It can have a cumulative effect.

People are willing to dismiss a lot of stuff - as, "that's just politics", etc. But it cannot not be good when people - anyone - starts questioning your candidate's sanity.

It makes people stop and think. And with Trump, you don't want that. He's obviously appealing to people's emotions, not their intellect.
Quote:The "usual suspect trolls" are exposing the presidential candidate troll. 

Everything posted is just being parroted from the primaries, though. Even the "harsh comments on a vet family" are rehashed from last August's comments on John McCain! There is nothing new or original. Even the KFC thread I started is a rehash of his Taco Bowl or McDonalds tweet. Meanwhile, the new and original revelations about DNC corruption and the resignation of their top leadership is completely ignored or covered up (at least by the MSM). I expect the US-Iran ransom scandal to be ignored or covered up as well.
"I've got tremendous mental health. I'm one of the most sane people I know. Believe me."
Quote:"I've got tremendous mental health. I'm one of the most sane people I know. Believe me."

People tell me all the time how sane I am. I probably have the best sanity of any president in the history of America. In America, folks. Believe me, OK??? I have huge sanity, yuuuuuge. Believe me.
Quote:Keep believing that. 

People are willing to dismiss a lot of stuff - as, "that's just politics", etc. But it cannot not be good when people - anyone - starts questioning your candidate's sanity.

It makes people stop and think. And with Trump, you don't want that. He's obviously appealing to people's emotions, not their intellect.

criticisms from Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney are endorsements. This is how Trump keeps winning.
I am positive he has his issues. Besides ego, he has a defiance syndrome that manifests itself daily. Tell him "no" and he takes offense personally. Bad character trait.

Any woman who votes trump is either deaf, blind, or both.
Quote:Any woman who votes trump is either deaf, blind, or both.

Why? He pays the women on his staff much more than Hillary Clinton pays hers. Hes placed more women in executive positions than the average business owner. A lot of women don't care about his harsh rhetoric, but rather care about his policies, positions, and experience hiring/working with women. Not everyone votes based on a persons tone, race, or gender like you would love to believe.

Quote:I am positive he has his issues. Besides ego, he has a defiance syndrome that manifests itself daily. Tell him "no" and he takes offense personally. Bad character trait.

any woman? what on earth are you talking about?
Quote:Keep believing that. 

Yes they are.  Bill and Hillary have a mile long list of doing things that actually matter.  Go check out Bill Clinton's Sexual Assault and Rape history or Hillary's intimidation tactics on one of the victims (can't remember her name).  Anyone care?  Newp.  Which is odd coming from the Democratic party who is supposed to support women's rights.  After researching into their unethical, illegal controversies, it will take a while to compile them together.  But at the end of the day, we will hear about how Trump eats chicken, what Trump says to a baby and now his sanity which are being questioned by people who don't like him.  Go figure.

In my opinion, you should be questioning every news story that is coming out right now.  The media can't be trusted unfortunately.
This is typical deflecting by the left.  Hillary's cognitive abilities are a serious issue.  There's a reason every media session is scripted.  The leaked emails show reporters asking the DNC, "Would this question be okay to ask?  Or maybe it's simpler to just send me a list of questions".

I don't think she can function in an open press conference when she doesn't know the questions and has no time to prepare careful answers.  During her testimony in Congress, she said, "I don't recall" hundreds of times.  Either she was lying or maybe she really doesn't remember.  Either one should disqualify her.

Quote:I am positive he has his issues. Besides ego, he has a defiance syndrome that manifests itself daily. Tell him "no" and he takes offense personally. Bad character trait.

So the long list of sexual assault and rape allegations against Bill Clinton should make women rise up and vote for Hillary who also intimidated one of the victims...  Women's rights right?  Or no?
[Image: AHrKExQ.gif]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13