Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Donald Trump encourages Russia to commit espionage against America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Trump is requesting Russia (who we don't have the best of relationship with right now) to hack servers linked to Clinton's email.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/d...index.html
That's called treason. 

Won't hurt him though...

He's a psychopath

All we want is the truth.
Quote:All we want is the truth.

Who are you? G Gordon Liddy?
I guess nobody actually watched the presser (I did) and will instead comment on headlines created by the DNC-controlled media. Here is what he said:

“Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

“I think you would probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

His tweet:

“If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!”

If you were actually listening, you could also tell it was tongue-in-cheek (though I don't really care if it was, Russia should release them if they have them). If anyone actually thinks that is him encouraging espionage against the United States, then you deserve to have the United States most corrupt president ever, Hillary Clinton. The medias overreaction and spin to his statements is disgusting.

Quote:Who are you? G Gordon Liddy?

Just a concerned, tax paying citizen.
Quote:I guess nobody actually watched the presser (I did) and will instead comment on headlines created by the DNC-controlled media. Here is what he said:

“Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

“I think you would probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

His tweet:

“If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!”

If you were actually listening, you could also tell it was tongue-in-cheek (though I don't really care if it was, Russia should release them if they have them). If anyone actually thinks that is him encouraging espionage against the United States, then you deserve to have the United States most corrupt president ever, Hillary Clinton. The medias overreaction and spin to his statements is disgusting.

My God you are brainwashed.
Quote:My God you are brainwashed.

Do you recognize the humor in the above?
Quote:My God you are brainwashed.

Nice ad hominem. Can you please refute my statement?

The media and the Clintons are going to get us into World War 3 with Russia with this kind of crap. Good thing the media has ~10% trust rating with the public and their yellow journalism is losing credibility by the day.
Pretty sure they were already hacked and he was requesting the rest of them to be released or "found". Julian Assange says there is more coming if you believe him. Not sure why you threaten to release more unless you either want something in return for not doing so or you don't have them but want people to think that you do, again, to get something you want. If there is another release coming, I'd expect it on Thursday before she speaks at the convention or as an October surprise. Unless they get bought off not to release them.
Quote:Nice ad hominem. Can you please refute my statement?

The media and the Clintons are going to get us into World War 3 with Russia with this kind of crap. Good thing the media has ~10% trust rating with the public and their yellow journalism is losing credibility by the day.

Wait, I thought Hillary was horrible for her military inactivity...? Now she is going to provoke a war with Russia?

It's funny seeing you die-hard Trumpkins convince yourself that Russia is really our ally just because Donald wants to build a few hotels over there.

Republicans-

*12 months ago*

Russia is horrible, Putin is dispicable. 

*Now*

Well, Putin isn't that bad...and maybe he can help us hack into US security and steal the very emails that we have all had our panties bunched over potentially being stolen...

Quote:Pretty sure they were already hacked and he was requesting the rest of them to be released or "found". Julian Assange says there is more coming if you believe him. Not sure why you threaten to release more unless you either want something in return for not doing so or you don't have them but want people to think that you do, again, to get something you want. If there is another release coming, I'd expect it on Friday before she speaks at the convention or as an October surprise. Unless they get bought off not to release them.

I doubt the Russians would hand them over. Nations like to hold on to that kind of information as blackmail. For what it is worth, Guccifer and Assange both said it wasn't the Russians. The media + DNC + Clintons know those emails contain some terrible information about their corruption and collusion. They are trying desperately to spin this against Trump because they know they are going to be roasted if those emails drop. The fear and bombastic lying in their coordinated headline releases show it all.
Quote:Wait, I thought Hillary was horrible for her military inactivity...? Now she is going to provoke a war with Russia?

It's funny seeing you die-hard Trumpkins convince yourself that Russia is really our ally just because Donald wants to build a few hotels over there.

Republicans-

*12 months ago*

*Now*

Well, Putin isn't that bad...and maybe he can help us hack into US security and steal the very emails that we have all had our panties bunched over potentially being stolen...

Military inactivity? She was a proponent of military activity in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Afghanistan. Now she wants to start a war with Russia. Her problem is her military activity, not inactivity. She is a war hawk.

Me personally, I don't have a problem with Russia and would encourage diplomacy between the US and Russia. I have never called for a re-igintion of the cold war like the Democrats are. It is the neocons and Hillary who want an excuse to boost the war economy.
Trump has no authority.  These are mere comments.  This isn't treason.  Plus I agree with him.

Quote:Wait, I thought Hillary was horrible for her military inactivity...? Now she is going to provoke a war with Russia?

Republicans-

*12 months ago*

*Now*

You're lumping "Republicans" like John McCain and Kasich in with true conservatives who actually hear some of the things Putin says and nod their head.  Way before any of this email crap ever happened.

If you haven't listened to Putin discuss the US arming of ISIS, I suggest you go do that now.

Quote:Trump has no authority. These are mere comments. This isn't treason. Plus I agree with him.

Clinton did actually risk our security, committed a crime and used the DNC (cheated, lied) to guarantee her spot, but let's move along because Trump has caused Treason for his comments...

I got to say, I thought republicans over exaggerrated the liberal media bias, but I am starting to question that now.
Treason? Buuuwwaaaa. I wondered how long this thread would take. Buuuwwwaaa....treason. LOL

Quote:Clinton did actually risk our security, committed a crime and used the DNC (cheated, lied) to guarantee her spot, but let's move along because Trump has caused Treason for his comments...

I got to say, I thought republicans over exaggerrated the liberal media bias, but I am starting to question that now.

unless Trump is secretly a Russian operative then this whole thing is fake outrage
Quote:Clinton did actually risk our security, committed a crime and used the DNC (cheated, lied) to guarantee her spot, but let's move along because Trump has caused Treason for his comments...

I have no problem with the MSM reporting his comments, but to say with a straight face that "Trump is calling espionage" or "Trump wants Russia to hack the DNC" is just absolute smearing and ultimately yellow journalism. Truly sad what has become of journalism in the US. We live in a banana republic where the mainstream media is almost completely controlled by a single party who will straight up lie to the American people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6