Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mike Pence says Trump will bring Jobs to Jacksonville, but how?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
More entry level, paraprofessional, and warehouse jobs! WOO-HOO!!!!

Quote:More entry level, paraprofessional, and warehouse jobs! WOO-HOO!!!!

Well hey, maybe you should fill out an application and leave McDonalds for a change..

Quote:Well hey, maybe you should fill out an application and leave McDonalds for a change..
Just had an interview with the CDC buddy. Try again...keep the change.
Quote:Just had an interview with the CDC buddy. Try again...keep the change.

So the fake scientist had a fake interview for a fake job..

Don't worry, McDonalds will never fire ya..
Quote:So the fake scientist had a fake interview for a fake job..

Don't worry, McDonalds will never fire ya..

Sad 

This attitude towards honest work is part of the problem.

For many people a job in a warehouse would be a dream come true and would go a long way to securing their future and perhaps a family along the way.
Quote:This attitude towards honest work is part of the problem.

He'd rather be unemployed
Quote:Just had an interview with the CDC buddy. Try again...keep the change.

Lol...

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part?  I think it is a large part of the problem.  Bring back tech and trade schools.
Quote:Part? I think it is a large part of the problem. Bring back tech and trade schools.

Hey, if your not mark zuckerberg or Steve jobs u just have to accept your role as a surf in the new fascist order. Don't you get it!!!!

Many people look down on my job choice but I make a good living do it and enjoy my work. What's wrong with a blue collar job?
Quote:Many people look down on my job choice but I make a good living do it and enjoy my work. What's wrong with a blue collar job?

Not a damn thing. It's honest work, it pays the bills, provides for our families and puts our kids (or ourselves) through college.
 Really? Are you that much of a snob? 
Quote:For many people a job in a warehouse would be a dream come true and would go a long way to securing their future and perhaps a family along the way.

Truth.
Quote: Really? Are you that much of a snob?

Truth.

I call it way worse than snob..
Quote: Really? Are you that much of a snob? 

Truth.

I don't have an issue with those jobs. We need them and I respect those that do that kind of blue collar work but it would nice if Jacksonville had a more attractive and diverse job market for highly trained professionals. It just doesn't. Many of my friends that recieved advanced degrees have simply left. I no longer live there either. I love to visit and still consider it home but there is no market in my profession (and I can only speak for my own) unless I decided to work for FF&W or teach or get into Agriculture. 

Quote:I don't have an issue with those jobs. We need them and I respect those that do that kind of blue collar work but it would nice if Jacksonville had a more attractive and diverse job market for highly trained professionals. It just doesn't. Many of my friends that recieved advanced degrees have simply left. I no longer live there either. I love to visit and still consider it home but there is no market in my profession (and I can only speak for my own) unless I decided to work for FF&W or teach or get into Agriculture.

You're so full of [BLEEP].. Your first post in this thread indicates that those types of jobs are "beneath" you.. You got punked out by pretty much everyone in this thread and now you're just trying to change your story..

You're fake and you're weak.. Get a job..
Quote:I don't have an issue with those jobs. We need them and I respect those that do that kind of blue collar work but it would nice if Jacksonville had a more attractive and diverse job market for highly trained professionals. It just doesn't. Many of my friends that recieved advanced degrees have simply left. I no longer live there either. I love to visit and still consider it home but there is no market in my profession (and I can only speak for my own) unless I decided to work for FF&W or teach or get into Agriculture. 

So you picked a degree with limited options?

How again does that mean he can't bring in better jobs? Also, it doesn't sound like you have one, so any of these jobs are better than the one you currently have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5