Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dante Fowler JR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you could go back in time. Would Dante be your 1st pick still or would you chose someone else like with 3rd overall pick?

I'd of went Amari Cooper
I wanted Cooper or Beasley

If I was able to go back in time, who the Jags picked would be the least of my worries.  I'd be giving my younger self an investment blueprint of exactly what stocks to buy and when to buy them.

Considering Beasley was the player I said I'd draft at the time, I'd stick with that.

I never was sold on date fowler. Still ain't
I don't think I have to give my opinion...

yes I would, he gonna prove he was worth the pick this year

I hated the Fowler pick from day 1. When we made the selection I was so mad, I threw the ottoman across the room. I wish we would have taken either Leonard Williams or Vic Beasley. Either one would helped our pass rush tremendously.

I wanted Gurley or Scherff
Barring further injury, dudes going to be a all pro one day. Bank on it.

I read this thread as Dante Fowler IR and thought "[BLEEP] man again?!?!"
I wanted Williams or Amari Cooper. Both are great players. Fowler is a bust.
Fowler could be just the nasty wrecking ball this defense needs.  We have talent but need an attitude.  Fowler brings it..hopefully with positive plays instead of penalties.  I'm excited to see what this defense can do.  It looks like a potential monster.

Quote:I read this thread as Dante Fowler IR and thought "[BAD WORD REMOVED] man again?!?!"
I did the same.

Just used to seeing it I guess..
I wanted Trae Waynes or Bernardrick Mckinney, but was happy after we picked Fowler

Beasley

Leonard

Gurley

scherff

>>>>
Fowler is what happens when you draft a position instead of a player.

Always best player, never positional need.

I had Beasley by a nose as my pick.  Also liked L Williams with that pick, but I didn't mind the Fowler selection.

I'm mildly optimistic about Fowler working with Hobby this offseason.  

I live in Atlanta. One year ago Falcons fans were saying the same things about Beasley that many Jags fans are saying right now about Fowler.
Quote:I live in Atlanta. One year ago Falcons fans were saying the same things about Beasley that many Jags fans are saying right now about Fowler.
There was a reason they moved him to LB.  He just imporved a lot this year under a good coaching staff and a future HOF pass rusher to learn from 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7